1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for instructions on building treadmills

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by boot, Oct 15, 2005.

1. boot

boot Pup

does anyone know where i can find some good detailed instructions on how to build a treadmill for my dogs?

2. youngster

youngster Big Dog

nope i've been looking forever to no avail. i found this website that has some dem. and stuff let me see if i can find it again

3. been looking for the longest as well,if anybody has prints please do post them

4. its hard to find any prints on a mill i have tried to build a couple ran me close to 100. bucks and it didnt turn out great i have heard people say that they make theres but i dont know how i made like a slat mill and used wheels under the slats and made it as close to what you see on the i net but anyways good luck on yours if you figure out away e mail me

5. youngster

youngster Big Dog

still lookin

6. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

i dont know but i wish i could build one tho cheaper i guess

7. Heavymouth

Heavymouth Banned

Buy the time you got the prints, you'll wanna buy one

8. starlet

starlet Pup

It's not like rocket science to make a treadmill. The main concern is to find good quality durable materials. If you are building slatmill, a good quality inline skate wheel is the key. You dont want that thing breaking when spinning at high RPMs. Also the main wheel should be light and free turning. For the slats, look for a strong, durable and light wood. Then just get some pictures from the internet and pattern/customize your design from them.

9. man i finally broke down and got a grand carpet mill from pit bull korner i belive it is very nice 2 thumbs up its a carpet mill and there really isnt to much to it the hardest thing to find i would think would be the 2 rollers at the front and back if not holla at o boy he got those goodns for the low

10. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

If you can't figure out how to make a treadmill, try a turn table, or catmill (flyingJenny). They wouldn't be hard to make.