1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Pitbull Red Nose with Ironline blood!

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Hugo Boss, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Hugo Boss

Hugo Boss Pup

Hello forum!
    I am a new member on this forum. I have been actively searching for a while for an AbPT Pitbull dog, of the old variety. So a pitbull with Ironline blood, a so-called Old Family Red Nose.

I have read a lot about Mike Norrod and Mike Morgan's pitbulls and tried to find as much information as possible about their pitbull with ironline blood. Now I know that Iron Mike has died, but are there still breeders who continue to breed pitbulls with ironline blood, from their sires breed?

There are so many breeders of the pitbull breed around the world, but I am looking for this particular one, which in my opinion is the correct pitbull red nose that has been bred over so many years.
    I live in Europe and have experience with American Stafford dogs that I exhibited at exhibitions in the 2000s and now in recent years I have chosen to switch to the American bully pocket, which is incredibly family friendly.

For so many years I have always wanted to buy a "genuine" pitbull red nose, preferably from ironline but the time has not been there unfortunately, but now I feel the time is right for me and my family.

I am hoping for the help of the forum that can guide me in the right direction, for the correct pitbull red nose dog according to my desire!

tomjones2 likes this.