1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

loyalty kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big Papa, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

is this a good kennel???

2. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

never heard of it but wut line do they run

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Cant find any links for them.If anyone has one please share thanks

4. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

I've Never Heard Of Them Can't Find Anything Either

5. RHI

RHI Big Dog

6. CB

CB CH Dog

there all 100 pound mutt's

7. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

Nice NEO/PITS

8. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Looks like junk to me.But everyone has there own preference
    to what they like.

9. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

10. RHI

RHI Big Dog

ok, I don't know the owners but know the pedigrees....and breeders of their dogs...

11. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

nice looking mastiff or such crosses

12. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I like my dogs shorter and wider so that their chest drags on the ground.

13. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

Better than the other site, but still not close to an APBT. They look cool though, which seems to be their main focus (as well as their customers). If that's the type of dogs you are into, then go for it! Can't imagine the prices would be reasonable, though. With all the Pro Ball players, ya know? Probably a couple grand.

14. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Their not crosses knowing both lines very well, also,....can tend to run alittle bigger, and yes, they are bigger / thicker being bred for show not performance dogs, actually for UKC, their size is pretty much the norm.....the dads an Amstaff and the moms a UKC APBT . Actually they both have nice pedigrees, really depends what your looking for, not working lines odviously ....I personally do not breed AKC to UKC but to each their own, also, Both dogs peds have produced many champions however, theirs no guareentee on puppies and personally I myself have never and would never pay that much,...could be nice show prospect for UKC and / or weightpull prospect.....their puppies to ask what they want though, and not my money.....and do not know the owners, just dogs breeders....Just wanted to add, remember , sometimes sizes & type can vary ocassionally in litters......

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2005
  15. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

well its a mutt then if the mom is an amstaff and the dad is an APBT thats the way i think of it ,its like mixing an APBT with a mastiff.

16. RHI

RHI Big Dog

lol, Those Mutt puppies will be UKC Registered.....please no bashing of this dog we bred, he's an awesome dog....just curious, what do you think he weighs ?

Attached Files:

17. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i would say about 85-90 lbs

18. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

are these dogs good or bad???

19. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

oh he's only selling it for 600$

20. Marty

Marty Guest