1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mason the Water Dog

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Jul 10, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

masons new owners took him to the lake, and he loves the water.. here are a few pics from this weekend.. she is sending me a video too.

[​IMG]
    mason and his daddy Kyle

[​IMG]
    here he is digging up a rock

[​IMG]
    soggy doggy

[​IMG]

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

That pup is a doll! Too bad I didn't get him first! Looks like he has in a good place though!

3. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

My female Loves to swim...she fell under once and I have to be in the water with her, but she loves it...he is beautiful though....great exercise!

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

He looks like he is having a great time! Glad to hear he is so happy!

5. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

you should have applied for him riptora. yeah, i should have kept the bugger... he is soooo laid back.... i had him here for babysitting last week, what a good pup, i taught him well... i amso happy his new owners love him..

6. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

I had a Weimariner that used to stick her head under water and retrieve rocks. Maybe they are distantly related "rock hounds" . After all his name is Mason, perhaps he is taking his name seriously.
    Thanks for pics, very nice of you to share.