1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Memphis TN

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TigerStripe15, Jan 12, 2005.

1. I am lookin for people in memphis or tennessee in genaral

2. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

why ....................!

3. just wanted to know who in my area lookin for someone to show me the ropes of gamedogs

4. is that not anyone from TN

5. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

experience is the best teacher ranked next to no one!

6. wayne1967

wayne1967 Pup

What do you mean by "show me the ropes". Gameing dogs for anything that's illegal is illegal. If that's the case your either stupid or Johnny law looking for someone stupid.

7. not nothing illegal i ask early on about getting a game dog people said i need to ge some experience. hints( " show me the ropes") i dont know what they mean buy experence but what ever it is. I dont have it

8. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

He's only asking for someone to help him learn about the dogs and maybe spend some time around them, before getting one himself. The guy is only trying to learn, unlike a lot of dumb ass people who just jump in and find themselves in over their head, and end up making the breed as a whole look bad.

9. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Sounds to me like Tigerstripe is on track already...

10. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

I Think you just showed who is stupid

11. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I was only trying to better his explanation in "show me the ropes" statement.