1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mixed dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NEohioPit, Jan 26, 2008.

1. NEohioPit

NEohioPit Pup

I know theres no way of telling for sure, but i just wanted some opinions. I got my dog from a backyard breeder and she has no papers, shes 2 years old now and i was wondering if she looks like shes mixed or not?[​IMG]

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Who cares!!! shes yours and your hers and your baby and you love each other....so enjoy her and dont worry about it because if you asked 10 people you might just get 13 answers anyway. Since there is no way to tell or agree on hypothesis anyhow.

3. NEohioPit

NEohioPit Pup

Shes my best friend no matter what she is, i was just curious to what other people thought about her.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I agree with Mister...but I'd have to see more than that picture if you wanted a guess on if she looks pure or not. There is no way to tell for sure...