1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my baby

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by juiicybubbles, Feb 27, 2006.

1. shes getting so big... i dont want her to grow up... shes 2 1/2 months about and almost 25pounds :(

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2006
  2. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

there's a gallery for pictures.

3. k...........

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

What a cute Bluff let's just hope her owner can learn to take good care of her and get her fixed.

5. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

fixed? no, she's got papers

6. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

she looks good.

7. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

nice looking pup.they grow so fast.

8. no she aint fixed are u fixed...

9. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS PAPERS, THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO BREED HER. THATS ACTUALLY A VERY BAD REASON TO.

apbtluver likes this.
  10. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

lol. yes i am fixed b/c my parents don't have papers on me.

apbtluver likes this.
  11. what gives half of u females the right to breed.. ??

12. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Conduct, i was referring to a previous post juicybubs made about breeding a dog because she had papers

13. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

well she a good looking pup but i think we have had enough bickering back and forty in so many other post that we should just comment on this one and not even talk about breeding because im pretty sure she did say any thing about breeding her for the recored im with u guys but a goofdf looken dog is a good looken dog and i think she has a very vgood looken pup and she is geting big i bet she eats alot

14. yea she eats alot

15. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

thats real half the post i read ..by the time im at the end i have to start over to see what the question is..take it to pms or take it with a grain of salt.just dont take it off topic.lets just say its a healthy looking dog..we all hate to watch our kids grow up..and just respect the fact that she not abusing her dog..as far as ear cropping and diamond chains its all personal taste.

16. i dont like how the cropping looks... i love to see her ears move when she happy it so adorable

17. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Ah well, not my cup of tea but she's looking good.

18. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

i DONT breed.

19. djarvisgirl

djarvisgirl Banned

thats a very cute puppy.Do what you will with her its your dog

20. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Oh lord...