1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Greyline Dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by builtmorepits, Apr 27, 2006.

1. I was always a fan of all pits. Including classic game dogs, Greyline, and RE. I just wanted to let you know there are a couple of good Gotti dogs out there. I recently went to a pit bull show in Alabama and people couldn't believe my dog is so much Greyline with a little RE. She has not been breed for the huge head and super low body and I have worked her so she has the body she has today. She's not perfect but she is diffently a great looking dog. She also is a proven wieght puller in NKC show and she will champion out. I just wanted to see what you guys thought of her because I recieved alot of compliments at a show that was all game dogs and no one paid any attention to my Sonia's and Crenshaw dog, well until she won the wieght pull ;)

Attached Files:

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Good looker. ;)

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

A little too big and thick for my liking, but she appears to have a good owner. Let me say, I am glad she has an owner who keeps her weight reasonable and works her. It looks like you've done the best with what you receieved, and theres nothing wrong with that!

4. She is a little thick. I've been letting her get a little heavy. Last pull show she wieghed in at a surprising 47lbs which was too big for her. The show before she wieghed 42lbs and looked great. So she is on a diet and harder training schedule now. At 42lbs she pulled 2065lbs which is really good for her second pull show.

5. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Nice looking dog and it good your working her and keeping her in shape, i agree to thick for my liking also but nice size. Im surpised she doesnt look alot worse with Juan Gotti in the ped (no offense meant).

6. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

That is the nicest Greyline/RE I've seen yet because it looks like it can move which alot of the Greyline/RE dogs lack today (A healthy Weight and life), Great Dog raised by a great owner

7. No offense taken. She's still getting in shape. Juan Gotti is one of the deformed characteristic dogs. I bought my girl when she was 4 months old and got a great deal on her. Guess why? She was too small, her head wasn't big enough, she's not blue, and she's not wide or short enough. And I told them she looks great I'll take her!

8. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

Is there any way you can get more pics so I will be able to fully check her out.

9. I've got a couple. But they don't show her very well. I don't have many pics since I just got my camera last week. But her they are

10. trying to attach pics

Attached Files:

11. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

He looks way better than most of the RE and Greyline dogs i see, Much better.. .and i like that you can admit juan gotti is deformed because many people wouldnt. I agree get some more pics please lol.

12. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

13. Last one I got. Sorry they suck

Attached Files:

14. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

looks mixed

15. She don't looked mixed, for a greyline/RE dog, she looks great. You should be proud of her. That's one of the good things about the apbt, there is something for everyone in it, unfortunately, the others who don't like one type, don't care to force there opinion on why they think the dog is shit to them, when really people should kept there trap whole shut unless it's positive contrustive critisism. That is not my type of dog, I've been breeding game dogs for many, many years, but I'm glad you got her and she looks happy.
    One of the downsides to the "Gottiline" type dogs which is big in the west coast area is the more freakish looking it is, the higher the value or stud fee, which leaves good deals on the runts of the litter, hehehe.

16. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

lol,,for an apbt she looks mixed, her ped just backs that opinion up. I don't like these dogs because people register them as apbts and tote them around as such. YOU breed gamedogs, gamedogs are apbts, can you really say this dog is an apbt? No, if you did, you'd be lying. I have a problem with the mislabeling, if there's any doubt as to the dog's ancestors being apbts, then i don't think you should be calling it one, especially when the dog has gotti for a grandfather and 'throwin knuckles' backin that up.

Edit*
    Builtmorepits:
    I say, spay the dog and love her, but don't register her as a pitbull, pit-mix will do just fine.
    I also saw the website her ped was on and it lead me to believe that you're gonna breed her, so most of the stuff anyone says will go in one ear and out the other.

everyday a new argument over bluffs, why don't you guys who love them so bad call em by another name? apbt is taken, you all gave that up when you chose to feed dogs that had mixed lineage.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2006
  17. Gotti might be ugly and not a real apbt but I'd take him in a heartbeat. I don't know about you people but when your dog is worth that much money I wouldn't care if people said it was a cat. I don't do this for money but if I did I'd want Juan Gotti.
    And I'm sure game wise my girl has just as much heart as most game dogs. I've seen her tire many Eli, Carver, boudreaux dogs out.

18. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

:rolleyes: Money? You say you aren't in this for money, but just before that you said "but when your dog is worth that much I wouldn't care if people said it was a cat." Money has no place in thee dogs. A mutt is a mutt is a mutt. No amount of money will change that.

Do you know what the word "game" entails? I've seen Chihuahuas tire out bulldogs, does that mean those little buggers are game dogs? If so, I could be making a pretty penny. Imagine it? True pocket pits :rolleyes:

19. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog