1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new buddy! :)

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Madusa, May 1, 2007.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Just wanted to share a pic of my new couch potato. He is a rescue and already had a euthanasia order on him when he came thru the office (the vet that I work for is the one that is contracted by the county shelter). Well being the sucker that I am, I had to take him home, lol. Anyway his name is Brumby and he is now officially a family pet.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  2. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

He is a cutie!

3. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

That is great to see that he got a second chance. He is a lucky dog!!!

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Uh-oh he's a pitbull with scars on his front legs, you surely must be a dog-fighter?!

Good for you, I'm glad you rescued the dog, and I'm glad it could shed some light on how insane the above thought-process is!

5. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Aw, he's really cute. Thank you for saving him! Is he red with a blue nose and overcasting or is it just the lighting?

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Cute pup..glad to see he got a good home.

7. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

He's a looker for sure.. Glad he got in the hands of a responsible pwner.

8. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Actually we still haven't really decided exactly what the color should be called (not that it matters, lol) but he is a deep red color with a silver cast to him but his nose is black.

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

He's definintely a looker. :)

And GA, I knew we had something in common besides APBTs. We both have "Sucker" written across our foreheads. :D