1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new foster pup

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Phebes, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Phebes

Phebes Guest

Here are some pix of my new cutie pie foster pup.
    She has gained about 4 lbs in as many days.
    I wormed her saturday morning, she was just all legs and hip bones. She was found on the side of the road half starved to death a week before the rescue gave her to me to foster. I named her Joey cause she jumped a 3 foot baby gate in less than a minute. My husband said " she's like a little kangaroo" so we had no choice but to call her Joey. She is about 12 weeks old. She is playing keep away w/ my girl Sil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Awwww!!! Shes adorable!!

3. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Thank god for people like you! I rescue and foster APBT's too here in TN. That is a verry nice looking pup, great work!!!

4. Turner

Turner Big Dog

She sure is cute! I love fostering. Its fun :D

5. Phebes

Phebes Guest

Fostering puppies is a never ending stream of puppy breath.:D

6. Turner

Turner Big Dog

puppy breath is the best for sure :D

7. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Awww a brindle pup, i always wanted 1 of those....You are a great human being for taking her in, many warm wishes to you. Congrats!

PS- I really like human names for dogs, i think Joey is a great name! :)

8. Michele

Michele Guest

how cute.......:)

9. Phebes

Phebes Guest

I love just love watching them play
    [​IMG]

Must be special sticks

[​IMG]

Sil with her favorite rope or whats left of it

[​IMG]