1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pics

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by shadyridgekennel, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Deacon looking all mad ( he is being chain broke)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

old man Max
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and pretty miss Rage
    [​IMG]

2. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Love Deacon's color. Max is a Handsome boy and Rage is so cute! You wanna trade? lol. Maybe you could whip my dogs ass into shape! lol:p

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Some good looking dogs shadyridge :) What does deacon weigh and how old?

4. thanks guys and Deacon is 8 months old and last month at the vet he was like 29lbs it was hard to tell cuz he wouldt stand still.he wanted to play with the furry moving toys :D

5. heheh i bet ya would send them back to me after a week lol

6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Lookin' good, lookin' good.

Much better than an empty doghouse.

7. lol hey notice on deacon to no more mange spots on his side!!!!!!!!!!! he goes back to the vet next monday:D

8. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Lol. Probably would be the other way around! Legend's a piece of work!

9. hehehhe you have't met Rage yet

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

They look great as usual! Deacon does look a little upset!

11. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Lmao! She's so cute! So it makes up for it if she ummm... misbehaves. lol:D

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

How many dogs have you had hop out of that kennel Max is in. Good lord, I couldnt keep a 10 year old, 15 lb. schipperke in one of them without a roof. With the bigger dogs I had problems with them simply sticking their nose under it and lifting a corner to escape!

LOL if you couldnt tell, I havent had any luck with kennels, and dont like them very much. Hope yours works for you though, and keeps Max in one spot!

13. the house is in the middle so if he did decide to jump he wouldt get very far.plus he is old and knows the routine .

14. lol he wouldt even look at me. its like he was insulted that this was happening.

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Mine do that when they have to do something they dont like. I'll try to sweet talk em, they just turn their snoots in the air and look away...arrogant little s**ts..lol!

16. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Lmao!:) Don't they all!

17. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Has Deacon stopped crying yet?? lmao

18. NOOOO iam going to knock him out!!!! even after playing with his flirtpole ..ugh.. right now he is out there with his 'no bark' collar on he'll learn.

19. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Deacon is growing really nicely, he's gonna be a great little dog

20. yea i think were going to keep him.