1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nice show green country

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by sedaliapitbulls, May 9, 2006.

1. that was a nice show green country apbt club put on this weekend. This weekend they had OK State Championship on sunday regular sactioned event on saturday. Big show up. Weight pull lasted till 4am on saturday dont know how long it lasted on sunday.

Great show nice meeting you game dog community that showed

2. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Four in the morning? I bet by the time I get Major ready to to weight pull, it'll be going into 6AM. Do the crowds seem to get bigger every year? I would imagine so. I'll be watching with my eyelids shut! I can't wait for the Nationals. I'll have the coffee on tap, LOL!

3. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

We got out of there about 9 on Sunday, I can tell you I was ready to get home and get some sleep. I was looking for anytime to catch a nap this last weekend. It was all worth it my dog Damron got 4th on Saturday and 3rd on Sunday in the 65-75 lb class I was real proud of how it worked. He has had some problems with distractions lately but none of them showed up this weekend thank god for all the people that were there it would ahve been a little embarrasing. But he did great pulling 3775 lbs, the same weight as the dogs that were left in the class except one. We have alot of work still ahead but he is coming around. Time to get ready for the Norman show.

Robbie

4. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

Don't forget about the Colorado Show - Bulldogs of the Rockies first sanctioned show on June 10th & 11th!

5. i wont make that one but i might be able to make it next year. Next show is in iowa who is going to that one

6. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

We'll be there.