1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama? A MUST SEE!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Now THAT was the funnies shit Ive ever heard. Bar none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

No that is the truth.. I guess what is funny is that the revolution should have taken place 8 years ago. People have been saying that your taxes were going to get raised. People have been saying that we were going to Iraq for oil. The we are appaulled when you here that Texaco has earned 20 billion each quarter. The Revolution should have happend a long time ago folks...

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yeah - like when Bill Clinton was elected. lol.

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Thats just what we need. A civil war. A bunch of deer hunters and rent-a-cops are going to take on the United States Military. Come on now people. I totally agree with the FACT that a revolution is needed but what in the hell are we supposed to do to the biggest superpower on the planet. The sheep will never overtake the farm. Just MHO. DJ.

5. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Interesting video non the less.

6. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Not even sure if this is going to make sense but, as far a as a civil war is concerned, yeah the government needs a gargantuan make-over, but would every man or woman in the military agree with the gov't just because of enlistment? Would we really be fighting the entire military? I can almost be certain there are men and women in the forces that are in heavy dis-agreeance with whats been going on...my brother included

gosh i hope that made sense :p

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah ABK you might be right but it did not take 70 dollars to fill my take up. while Bush is dancing around in Africa troops are getting murdered in the streets of Baghdad. What irritates me is that they pay pennies for that oil over there and we are paying out the ass for this oil and we are over there trying to help them out. Honestly I don't have a problem with McCain but this war thing I just can't get with him on that. As far as Clinton I think that she is devisive and not one bill will get passed just because the right hates her. In this day and age we need solutions. I was telling a friend today that I wish presidents would call out congressmen and senators who go against bills that would help the common man. LObbyst will be the death of this country. that is the shit I hate...these damn congrssmen and senators are the ones that screwing us...

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Long before 8 years ago, my friend...Long before then...Clinton screwed us over just as much. They all screw us over....FDR began the screwing, and it's continued ever since.

9. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Whatever....we the people want,we must go beyond demanding it,we must take it.Study your history or anyones history,to truly know what it is that we are up against ...do you think that they are gonna give us anything. They control us with fear,fear of losing these worldly things,fear that it may be to long or to of a task,fear of having to start over again....but thing about this what is it that they really do,it's the everyday people that make the world go around.What can they do with out us,but we must stand up,wakeup and stop believing every word as the truth....If you want more I got more,but can you handle it,can you learn to renew your mind...lol

10. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

ya i cant stand osama, what pisses me off the the most is he doesnt honor the flag

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I have only been around for 6 presidents I can only speak from my experience. How a administration effects me and my family is how I determine if a president has been effective or not.

12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

NAFTA is killing this country..Iraq is too

13. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

The problem with America today is the people ..most people don't give a rats ass until something affects them directly or they personally are affected by it. WE let the government walk all over us. It's just like with bulldogs and banning..many people wait until it directly affects them before jumping on the bandwagon.

If we the people could unite (and no, Im not talking war but using our brains) then our voice would be heard, there's no way it couldnt.

14. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

I agree. We all need to stand up and do something.

15. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

seems like everyone is in agreance (myself included) that a revolution is needed. So now what do we do? CoolJoeGoodie, i'd like to hear what you have to say.

16. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Let me add that if we try to revolt, our enemies in other countries will take it as a sign of weakness and more than likely try to plan some kind of offensive. Call it propoganda or whatever you want. I'd bet my last nickel on it.

17. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Learn history,and not the history that is taught,learn from different cultures study their history.Know your pass is how you win your future.After a while you will start to see patterns and start to understand why there are wars,race conflicts,all the way down to how some men treat women.Then you will see a way of thinking that is contradiction to humanity and it is that contradiction,that way of thinking that is in power,whether race,gender,or whatever.But you may not get it by just someone telling you it,you have to look for it,studying history was a way for me may,not be for some.But hears a starting if you like history,after you study your history,find out where the first civilization came from when you find that,study their history and you may find things that may shock you to your bones and if you are open to learn then and only then will you start to see the contradiction of humanity at its start. But this is .................JMO

18. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

I completely agree that we wouldn't be fighting the full military. I have full faith that most of the men and women would definitely be on our side, except for those up in rank that are getting a piece of Bush's pie. We can ban together and attempt to be peaceful for the rest of humanity and do you think it's REALLY going to make a difference? Doubtful. Look at what they do to people that protest peacefully in small groups...if a bunch of us get together they'll pull out the tanks and jets.

One small example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9hIIuJK_Uh8
    and another: http://youtube.com/watch?v=G63FEamhpA0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  19. WWII

WWII Banned

It started with Lincoln...

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

So true...People make me laugh, because they Bush bash so much, but then talk about what a great President Lincoln was. Lincoln and Bush are close to the same animal.