1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

official/unofficial pedigree research thread

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rallyracer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. anyone care to shed some light?

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

can someone look up a dog called crown royal, i believe he is a nigerino dog

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

4. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Can someone look up a ped for this dog?

Ghost

Sire-CH Thug
    Dam-CH Gypsy

Don't know if this is enough info

Thanks

5. pejay

pejay Big Dog

Anyone knows the parents of Boudreaux Diane? Did my homework, searched the Internet but without any results sadly. Only found the registered number AP712-BP...

6. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Can someone tell me when nigerino stopped producing

7. pejay

pejay Big Dog

Another one for me please... Tudor's Lou.

8. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

The only Tudor's Lou i'm seein has an unknown pedigree but show's she was bred to "Tudor's Red Mike (Muscles)" to produce Boellard's Black Spook and Manness' Cissie. Good luck!

9. pejay

pejay Big Dog

Hey thanks! Yes that's that Lou I'm looking for! But I am interested in her parents. If someone at all knows them these days...

10. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Is there a "Graham's Del" to be found?

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Lots of Grahams dogs but none were named Del.

12. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

can you look this dog up for me. Name is E. # is 10252ap-99L.
    Sire is Dewerff's "Boazwalker Zmmrmn"...... Dam Chelsea's "Precious Jewel".
    Breeder is Chelsea Jean Zimmerman. thanks.

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Sorry i looked could'nt find anything

14. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

dam thanks anyways

15. What do the red, blue, and black text colors represent on these ped sites?

One thing I never understood. :o

16. pejay

pejay Big Dog

I think originally it was blue for ROM and POR, red for Champion and Grand Champion and green for Winner.

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The colors are dependent on the before and after titles in the dogs name. You just have to fill in those boxes when making a ped and it will show up with a color. It doesnt have to say Ch or ROM, you could put anything. That being said..A dog with Ch before his name would be red. Just the name by itself would be black and if the dog has a title like ROM or POR after its name, it would be blue.

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

^^ I know this but,what does the green like nigerino mean??

19. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

If you know html coding you can make the dogs name any color you want. Green means nothing. Sometimes people use other colors to make their dogs stand out from others with similar names. It wasnt set up in the peds coding for there to be a green on pedigrees. Only blue, black, red are automatic depending on before or after titles, any other color needs to be created by the person entering the ped.

20. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Thanks Scratchin im not a real big computer guy