1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

official/unofficial pedigree research thread

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rallyracer, Mar 15, 2009.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

pullin up nothin bro sorry

2. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Damn!! Does that mean I was had by this breeder? Doesn't matter I love this damn dog anyway. How does one go about searching peds anyway?? THANKS!!!!!!

3. bbreal

bbreal Pup

Thanks i didnt no that he that he was bred of jeep

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Not necissarily man, pedsonline is a database of pedigrees that either the webmaster or other paying members enter themselves. just because a dog isn't in the database doesn't mean it doesn't exist lol just means no one's ever entered the dog

5. yoel

yoel Big Dog

much appreciated!!

6. bbreal

bbreal Pup

yeah i was wondering about that to i just got a puppie not to long ago from my friend hes got some really game blood from what i always heard he wrote me a hand writen ped and my dogs gandfather on the ped is emmit my friends name is scooter emmit is soppose to be a really good dog but i dont really no cause im new to this another one on the ped is a dog name retard i tried to find some pics of them cause they told me i could pull em up maybe you could help me find the peds where the pics are supose to be if you get some time thanks

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

8. bbreal

bbreal Pup

thanks caesar my friends had them dogs since i been little and they are little older then me but they have always told how game the blood is but what do you think is it one of the better lines out there like they say or no

9. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

Nobody find anything?

10. bbreal

bbreal Pup

i found somthing maddog but i havent learned how to post it on the tread im still cinda new at this but when i find out how to do it il do it for you if you want i can tell you how i got to it :cool:

11. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

you could just post the id numbers for what you found

12. Wood23

Wood23 Big Dog

Smalwoods SLY
    Dont know sire name , I beleive the dam was Wanda

13. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

can someone look up wares rosie 10202ap-95? thank you!

14. wezze93

wezze93 Pup

can someone help me look up Vaugnn "A" sire KAUS 4 KAO'S "BLADE" dam VAUGNN'S "GYPSY"

15. Bigu1

Bigu1 Pup

Can someone look up "wingate cricket" for me, thanks.

16. Phillip

Phillip Pup

Looking for the ped on this dog:

Sire: Wildside's Dozier 46000CC-00
    Dam: Bryant's Miss Mary Jane 34800N-03

Saw the handwritten ped but would like to find the online version (if it exists).

Thanks in advance!

17. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

18. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Hi this is cool .Can someone help me Im looking for a dogs ped named Stanleys deisel.Thanks in advance

19. Hey, Gameone, Are you talking about "Stanley's"Off Road Diesel" if so let me I will provide the pedigree with picture for you.

Also, you can do your own research at Virtual Pedigrees or email us support@virtualpedigrees.com :D

20. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Yes that is him I forgot his full name.Thanks and I would appreciate that ped and another thanks for the link Im going to look some more I like it with the pics very cool..