1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio fun show

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by ohpitbulls, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

Cincinatti? That's not far from my neck of the woods. So, no papers needed?

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

nope just a fun show

3. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

Keep us posted... I'll deff be there...:D

4. Hey all!* I'm new to the site. I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on any events gonig on here in Ohio. I live just north of Cincinnati and it seems like there aren't any bully events going on like in other parts of the country. We attended Pit Bull Awareness Day back in Oct. but I'm just wondering if there is anything else going on!*
    Thanks!*

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

LOCATION WILL BE POSTED NEXT WEEK ALL WHO WANTS TO HELP OUT OR COME EMAIL ME
    ohpitbulls@yahoo.com
    we need to get the WORD out

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

**UPDATE**
    BECAUSE OF STIFF LAWS HERE IN OHIO WE HAVE HADE PROBLEMS WITH A LOCATION SO SHOW DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    SHOW WILL BE HELD ON JULY 17TH IN HILLSBORO, OH
    Ill post adress asap.
    Thanks .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Also would like to get the club going that day..

8. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

Yeah, I wondered how the laws in Ohio would affect things. July sounds good though.

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

if anybody would like to help we need a flyer made an cross post it to other sites .....

JD

10. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

Hey man u need nething call me, pm for my # i am goin for sure and would like to support the group in neway i can..

11. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

12. art

art Big Dog

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Those are Buckeye leaves right? ;)

14. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

thats my buckeye football helmet wallpaper i bought! lol lol u should know that being a buckeye lol lol lol ;)

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah, I was just messin with ya. Got my little bitch right under a buckeye tree for shade. She uses one of the lower branches like a spring pole. Been doin a lot of cleanin up to get everything ready. Should be a good turn out.

16. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

:) im bringing 3 or 4 dogs to the show! :dogdrink::dogtongue::D:dogkiss:

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

entry fee is $5.00 per class .
    4-6months
    7-9months
    10-11months
    1year an up
    Best pup
    Best red nose
    Best conditioned
    Best brindle
    Judges choice
    Best opposite
    Best of show
    *males & females be showed separately besides for best of show male & female will both be showed at same time for that class*

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I would just like to add to everyone planning on attending that my father has been kind enough to allow us to use this property for the event. It is private property so please show him appreciation by showing respect to the place and following the no drugs or alcohol rule. (there's a nice little tavern just down the road where you can celebrate your victories or sulk in your losses):) the areas we are permitted to use will be taped off and we request that everyone stay within these perimitters so as not to invade the space of his home. Thanks and we're looking forward to having everybody come out.

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

ahhhhhh hummmmmmmmm welllllllllllllllllll,
    let me make a suggestion.
    In the future, don't use a handle for any event. Promote with their real name. Don't make the link between a handle and a person. :)
    Sure glad it wasn't CCM Combine. lol lol
    Tell the judge hello for me and I might see him there. :)

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

lol thanks for the advice will do an hope to see you come out