1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

purebred pitbull w/papers needs a home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by FLpits, Nov 14, 2006.

1. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

i have a pit that this guy gave me, he is 5 yrs old choc/red nose about 50 lbs . he's good with other dogs but my female doesn't like him. he has papers adba and ukc, he has alot of ch's in his ped like crenshaw ch jeep. where in FL so anybody around the area has room, u can pm me.

(We don't allow e-mail addresses!:) ~33)

2. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

bump if anybody could help that would be great

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Hey bro, you have been here for a while and I am sure that you have read how most of the time bulldogs do not get along with one another. So...after you get rid of him, are you gona get another one? Because if you do, the same thing very likely will occur. Do you not have room to seperate them securely? I would love to help you, but you are too far from me. And I am really wanting to know if when this problem is solved will we see another post about needing a home for another dog. One bulldog is allot of responsibility, but getting two more than doubles this, and so on and so forth.

Hope it all works out for you.

4. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

i already have two and i took it just because i didn't want to see it go to the pound. i thought i would have troubles with my male and him but it was the female that had the problems with him. i just want him to go to a nice home and not the pound.

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I hope you find one!! Like I said, I'd help, but I am way away from florida. Dont know what to tell you.

6. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Can you post a pedigree on him that we can see.