1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question about razors edge bloodline

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jdbpitbull, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

ok i was reading about a petition but i cant get the site to come up and i was wondering is it just razoredge or other similar lines going to be effected also (grapevine, greyline) blues in general or what please let me know im curious about the whole situation

2. i think if it passes,they will be pulling the papers on all the bluff bred dogs.in case you dont know a bluff is those huge 150 pounders with the lopsided over sized head.but a dog being blue doesnt have anything to do with them pulling the papers,it is solely based on the bully dogs as they call em,and the reason for that is because they fessed up finaly and told the truth about them mixing other dogs in their ''bloodline'' to get that look and size.so it is nothing to worry about unless you own the hippo dogs.

3. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Let's hope so. Those hippos are a disgrace to our breed. They were only bred for size and looks.

4. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

ok because i dont have a razors edge pup but she does have some grapevine in her would that be a concern but no she is not a hippo dog lol

she is very lean muscled

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

what the hell is grapevine, i think this is the first time i've heard of that blood, is it another one of those huge blue bloodlines

6. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

all i know about that one is that it leads back to watchdogs zeuse i think it is a blue line but there not the huge dogs im not exactly sure though maybe someone can answer that question too

7. semo

semo Top Dog

can someone provide a link to this petition?

i would like to see this.

8. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

i would but i dont know it and it wouldnt come up on my computer

9. simms

simms CH Dog

Same stuff,bred with the same intent.

10. semo

semo Top Dog

thanks man, I am gonna make a quick post with that link in it to try and get some more signatures !

11. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

so im still a little confused about all this so becasue my dog has some RE in him they might pull me papers so then i would have an unreg dog or what

12. semo

semo Top Dog

the way it would look is the papers from UKC would be pulled.

I am sorta confused about your concern though. They admitted that they bred the dogs with other breeds...so why SHOULD it stay registered as a pit under UKC?

I mean think of it like this....John Doe breeds a pit bull with a beagle, and does a bunch of breeding to get some sort of desired effect, now somehow these new PEAGLEs are registered in the UKC as pitbulls. I don't see how this is right etc. I mean it is false advertising and all.

Sure it might make a decent PETbull mix, etc. I dont know, I have heard that the UKC is pretty messed up anyway.

13. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

LMAO

Did anyone else catch this comment by someone who SIGNED the petition to take away their reg. papers?

"<TABLE class=sig-table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD>the apbt was made by man,right? so why cant it be altered by man? its called selective breeding! the newspaper has corrected the wording of the article so shut up and get a life! RAZORS EDGE IS HERE TO STAY!!!"

LMAO she signed a petition to take away the papers yet she is against it lmao.. Oh I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and this one.. the only people that has a problem with these dogs is low life dog fighters. I say if it has nothing to do with you mind your own mfb, I have seen plenty of "long haired pits around here & they are not blue, so why not take their papers?
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lmao

14. semo

semo Top Dog

Nobody said these BYB's were smart R O F L

15. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Lol you hit that nail on the head!!

16. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

I think this whole petition thing is stupid because not all RE dogs look like EB or are mixed I know UKC show people that have RE dogs that came from Dave wilsons older stuff. So is it fair to terminate their papers?

17. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Is it fair? No. But maybe they should take it up with Dave himself as he's responsible for selling them dogs with hung papers.

18. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

if you know where the old RE stuff came from maybe you would understand and back in the day dave was not breeding big pits that were low to the ground.
    These show people do not have any gotti or those sloppy looking pits in there blood.

basically you are saying Kimmar, ruffian, and rowdytown breeds mutts look at some peds an get back to me

19. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.