1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question About The Alligator Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by osiris_357, Apr 28, 2004.

1. What Traits Do Everyone Like About The Alligator Dogs And What Are The Percentages This Line Has Example.... Gameness,mouth,wind,ability, Etc.....

2. my buddy has a few off a litter he just bought. prospects but all acting real nice and i am not saying that to hype the line!! another buddy of mine has a male about 2yrs and he has a nice mouth and fairly good wind. if bred to a bitch with good wind he would throw some complete bulldogs, if he produces well.

3. Bluto

Bluto Pup

how heavy do alligator pits get? At two years?

4. Bluto

Bluto Pup

one more question I had is what colors do Alligators come in?

5. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

The ones I've seen ranged around the 50 lbs., and the majority were black, but that doesn't mean anything. there was a dog I liked which I got to see called Shankbone's Gr Ch Lionhead, but besides him I'm not into this bloodline, You might wanna check with Gary Hammonds.

6. kwatts04

kwatts04 Pup

My self i have a gator/broudeaux cross. He is bronw and white so i dont know how the colors run mostly guess it all depends. My male has one of the best bites ive seen out of any other dogs around my area. Really long winded wont stop untill you make him. love to work. This is one of the few lines i would own. i say GO gator or dont go at all

7. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

i had a gator x eli great dog , long winded , hard ass bite , but she was really thick around 50 to 65 lbs i usually work with 30 to 40 lbs 44 i might make an accetptional.

8. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I have a GatorXBoudreaux cross. She has a hard bite, great drive, and she is white. I guess they come in a variety of colors. She has a litter due 10-22-04

9. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

good luck with the off springs bro

10. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Thanks. These should be nice..

11. AC

AC Big Dog

They come in white, chocolate, chocolate/white, black mainly. I have quite a few and the color combinations are endless :)

12. Just thought that was cool my raychel is a white Gator Bourdreaux! do you have a pic of yours I do but they're not that good posted it on the pics thread:D oh i forgot she's in my sig too!

13. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2004
  14. I tried to click on that link but it says sorry that page not found? I'd love to see her tho!

15. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Try it now, if it does'nt work, try typing it in.

16. Marty

Marty Guest

Try this and just search for what your looing for,
    http://www.geocities.com/jc_pitbulls612/
    hope this helps!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2004
  17. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I like your signature, I have that on my page. I still laugh at people when they tell me that pits can lock their jaws. I hope mine don't ever LOCK their jaws, because I have'nt had keys made yet.:D

18. Marty

Marty Guest

OOPS sorry I was trying to fix the link and saw that and couldn't resist it... would it be ok if I use it??
    ;)

19. Ya i love that too! anyway still can't get a pic of her,got to the site but some of the pics are just boxes with x's I don't know what the deal is!

20. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Yeah , it's cool.:cool: