1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question for the men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Jun 3, 2010.

1. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Better yet, if you want him forever make him work at it just like a bulldog, give him enough to want more and he will be yours forever. Make it easy on him and it will be a notch in his bed post. I HATE GIVEN THE ANSWER TO THE GAME BUT THAT IS IT ON A PLATTER!

2. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

Well I'd hope that once you are married he wouldn't be making any new bedpost notches. :D I think the original question was should a wife be a little coy or just attack sexually...

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Well then just hit him over the head with a 2x4.He'll get it then

4. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

I hate it when they don't move though...:p

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

speak for yourself.

6. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

See the hubby says he always tired..I know he is but Jezz. So I have decided to act like I don't want any and it seems to be working. Even though last night I gave in and took advantage while he was asleep.:o

Yeah they all know the massage trick but most are too lazy to use it.

7. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

lmfao. i should try that.

8. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Try a different time of day. Like in the morning. Men are usually ready to salute at reveille ;)

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Naw Nell thats just a piss hard in the morning hun i need to stretch and shit before im ready to go at it LOL

10. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Aren't you just the romantic LMAO!

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Not really a romantic but hey i can get the job done and havent had any complaints so far :p

12. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yeah but its still functional in the morning. Hey you got any good stretches for the jaw?? LOL..jk

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

aww hell no you didnt LOL only good streches for a womans jaw i know of is my umm yea you get it :p

14. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Like most men..lol. Also some men might think they are stretching the jaw..when in reality..well they're not..lol. Not saying you..but ya know.:p

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

im just gonna stop posting now before i dig a hole i cant climb out of or before the admins just delete this shit because it got a lil to dirty :goodnight:

16. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Me too opps.

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Oh and sorry i couldnt post a reply that actually had texture but as a man hell i dont even know what i want the majority of the time besides a full stomach of food

18. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Me I like it when the ladies dress sexy and are ready to go ,I hate that playing hard to get stuff.

19. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Its ok I understand. Well my husband has his stomach full with some great homemade Italian food every night, so he should be fulfilling every one of my needs...lol.

20. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

The easier and the freakier.... The better!! Once the relationship is established, no need for playing hard to get, teasing can be fun sometimes but for the most part.... I'm trying to $&@# ever chance I get and it's great when you got a woman who feels the same. For most of us high strung men, sex is a big deal. When the sex stops, the major issues start. JMO