1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Question for yall?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by popper, Jul 21, 2010.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Did anybody else laugh so hard that they sharded when they read this post?:rolleyes:

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

nope, I just sadly shook my head.

3. Don't worry. You will be amazed at what some people will come up with behind there computers.

4. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

i think in most places those collapsible sticks people are talking about are illegal and you would probably get arrested if you got caught with-it and especially if you used it. you might want to find a different way to exercise your dog if you can't contain him or invest in some steel-toed boots

5. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

need a cwp to carry it here.

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Get a bang stick,that will solve your problems.If you don't know what it is google it.

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I guess I should add to check with your local laws....you would think someone would do that before concealing any weapon though. It varies greatly depending on where you are.

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

:goodposting:

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL @ carrying a bangstick for loose dogs.

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

LMAO CLK your not along i'm with you buddy ;) Oh yeah..... GO RAVENS!!!!!

11. bjh

bjh Pup

im with the others...i keep my dog on a leash...if someone else's dog is loose or i encounter a stray i try my best to get them away with vocal commands but if all else fails and they wanna push the issue it's two on one most of the time and as long as my dog is leashed with proper identification we are the victims and if the other dog dies then it's a fatal mistake on their part and not mine...

12. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

You should buy you a electric cattle prod. They use them on bulls and are sold in different electric volts. Dog comes running up to you or messes with your dog, shock the piss out of them. You could carry it, or so I think. It looks like something you would pick up trash with but at the end it has to metal points. Check them out.
    Hot-Shot Electric Prods

13. MCS

MCS CH Dog

LMAO :D:D great idea hahaha....

14. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Yea but those things ain't no joke. I know my neighbors 1500 lb. black angus bulls don't like those things at all. lol