1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

show in Kellyville Oklahoma may 6-7

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by sedaliapitbulls, May 3, 2006.

1. Hey guys just to let everyone know. I am going to the tulsa show. I am going to bring my computer and cutter to cut stickers on the spot. I,ll cya there. I hope princess will be ready to show.

2. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Wish I could make it out there. My parents will be there with a couple dogs.

3. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Cool can I get a discount? Just playin'! :)

Good luck if you show Princess!

4. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

OMG I know! I'm waaay low on gas and flat broke! I've been planning to go to this show forever, and it's my luck that I won't be able to go at the last minute.

How often does the GTAPBT club hold shows? Hopefully I can go to one nearby soon.

5. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Every now and then Juciy. I believe they're putting on Nationals again this year.

6. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i was just going to let everyone know that the 89er club will be having a show in june, in Norman it is and adba show too i believe.

7. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

ADBA clubs are allowed 2 shows per year (usually done the same weekend, 1 on Saturday, 1 Sunday), unless they land Nationals, which Green Country Club will be hosting on October 21st & 22nd.

8. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Green Country APBT Club is co-hosting the Nationals with an ADBA club from Missouri. (Sorry Missy, forgot the club's name.) I wouldn't miss that one for the world, not in my own backyard. Maybe I'll actually have time to get my girl conditioned for that one.

9. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Cool deal. I've never even been to a dog show before (but I watch all the ones on TV, lol). I'll definitely be attending the show in Norman. And how awesome that the nationals will be so close! Thanks for the info guys-I'm looking forward to the shows. See you there?

10. i,ll tell you guys what i,ll give you a discount if you tell me at the show you are from game-dog

Marty likes this.
  11. Marty

Marty Guest

Thats nice of you, reps coming to ya!

12. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

Oops. Date changed to October 14th & 15th. The co-hosting club is the Southwest Missouri Club. Hope that they're doing the cooking, they had the best food of any of the shows that we attended.