1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Showing for the first time....

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by lil_bit807, Aug 13, 2006.

1. lil_bit807

lil_bit807 Big Dog

I am preparing to show 2 of my dogs for the first time @ the show in Pottstown, PA on Sept. 23 and need a little advice. I was told that feeding Jack Mackerel would help the coat and I am aware of cod liver oil but was wandering if anyone else had any other suggestions? I am open for any and all information that can help me to better prepare my dogs for showing. Thanks in advance.

2. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

The diet is important but just make sure you get out there and do some handwalking etc with them. I'm glad to see you showing them!!! They are beautiful and I'm positive you all will have a great time.