1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Showings In GA?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Brindle_owner, May 17, 2006.

1. I would like to know if there is anyone out there that could tell me when and where there is going to be another Pit dog show here. I know there was one April 1st and my wife tells me September sometime...Could anyone give me the right time and place. Thanks...

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

The dates are the 16th & 17th of Septmeber and it will be held at the International Horse Park in Conyers GA, we are working on the updates for the site at this time, if you need more info in the meantime feel free to contact me, :)

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Also just to let you know I am in The process of setting up a BBq and fun day for the whole family, kind of a meet and greet for all the members in July, no specific dates though as of yet.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ymmmmmmm.........bar-b-que..............:D

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Ga... let me know when this BBQ will take place and I'll smoke some boston butts to bring ;)

6. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

good to know. thanks for the dates

7. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

oh i would LOVE the BBQ!!! i really wish there was a way to do monthly meetings here in GA! I want to meet more APBT owners and get pepper better dog socialized, there isnt a lot of stuff involving dogs unless i drive all the way to atlanta from canton to the dog parks there! :(

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I'm excited too there is a site call meetup.com where there are alot of pitbull owners just waiting to hook up. It would be nice if we could get the message out to them about the show or any other fun shows we have in town or in state...

9. Attila

Attila Guest

When you figure that all out let me know and I will try to be there.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Good, we will finally meet up ;)

11. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

ceasar, i am on there too! :)

12. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

Hey I Was Looking On That Website For Meetup, I Didnt See Anything On Their About Apbt? I Look Under Dogs!
    Hey Please Email When The Next Dog Show Is , In Ga!

Thanks

13. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

It is official and set in stone, the GA APBT Association will be holding their first sanctioned show and pull September 16th and 17th in Conyers, GA. As far as a BBQ we are glad to host one if there is enough interest. Please send me your ideas for a convenient place and date. We can make it happen, I just need to know where everyone is located and where they would like to meet. :)

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Lets get her done!

15. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I will be at the show on the 16th and 17th how many other shows does the GA APBT Association plan on having this year I would really like to see how things go I've never been to one before I have a male that I think would do great in conformation.

16. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Can I play too? Sounds like big fun...I'd love to meet all my GA folk!!!

17. Marty

Marty Guest

I'll be there ;)

18. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

My Prize male won Best in show, Best male in Show, and Best male 2-4yrs in the AADR show that was here in Ga in May. I would love to come to a ADBA show and clean house also (hahaha). If you have acess to peds online checkout Bryant's Vega 420 2xW. The Pic was taken at the show.