1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sixbits/bolio

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FrankDublin, Sep 12, 2009.

1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Iwas just wondering if anyone has something bred like this
    seing as how bolio is a carver/heinzl cross Im thinking it would go good with the boze blood behind sixbits

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

yeah thats nice right there

3. Yeah i like it to makes for thick boned, tuff hide , super hard mouthed bulldogzzzz !!!

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

5. SUP CRAZY LMMFAO !!!!!!!:eek::D

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

If my Double bred War Dog pup turns out I definatly plan on takeing him to some Bolio Stuff What Up GAS!!!

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You sure know how to put them together Gas House, Kudos to you bro;)

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I am also impresed with Gas's dogs.:cool:

9. Hell thats on you Big lol Nasty Boy is well rounded what most dogs lack he will make up.:D Whats the ped on that dog of yours i cant find it and i know you posted it befoe ?

10. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

11. Rocco (AKA Nasty Boy)
    was that the 1 you were talking about it seems ppl liking his stock off first litter down south of the border i will let you know more when this weekend is over with :cool: Thats damn near the same breeding my friend i like it alot ,Crossed into the bolio dogs it is hella go dogs and thats a fact jack lol
    :D

12. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

13. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks GAS HOUSE, hes a good one the whole litter really looks good, still young though :cool:.

14. Hell keep me posted i know some guys down there and in texas that go koo koo for puffs over dogs bred like this and deeper with the Bolio aswell man in the right hands well say no more man i like it to how old r they now Mike ?

15. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Theres one down in texas and they just turned 14 months.

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
  17. I am sure in the right hands we will hear about that one in due time this blood clicks real good !!!

18. Shit got u going ceeeeeerazy mangy lol