1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so cal ADBA thanks giving weekend

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by game_test, Nov 5, 2007.

1. game_test

game_test Top Dog

is anyone planning on attending in cali? i am hoping to make it sunday. the show is in carona CA

2. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

iam only going to make it on sunday,this is going to be my first time showing.iam just want to learn and see what the dog shows are all about.

3. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I was planning on going Saturday, but that's already 2 of you that I know of that are going on Sunday. Would like to meet up with you two. See yall there.

Mel

4. NOTK

NOTK Banned

id like to attend the show can anyone give me adress or direction from the 101 or 405 im over in the san fernando valley

5. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

6. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

i'm planning on being there, gonna bring my girl athena and Pacman (Jacko X Daddy pup from 5050)

7. NOTK

NOTK Banned

8. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

does anyone have an address and the time for check in?

9. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

[​IMG]

10. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I'll be going Saturday. KuyaJames, what day are you going? Hope to see some of you there. I'll try to take lots of pics.

Mel

11. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

im gonna be there on sat, see ya there marshall.

12. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

I uploaded some pics from the Socal show. I tried to start a thread w/ all the pics, but was having problems. If anyone can start a new thread w/ all the pics, i'd appreciate it, if not you can check out the pics in my gallery. I went on Sat & the turn out was great, beautiful dogs. I got to meet KuyaJames there, cool dude & nice dogs. I fell in luv w/ Athena mang, I wanted to take her home! :D I wish I could've met more of you, but I guess the majority went on Sun. Sorry James, but I thought I took a few pics of your dogs. I didn't even get a pic of Pacman getting his ribbon. If you took some, post them up. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Mel

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  13. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Nice pics in your gallery! :) Can't wait to see the rest... Hate I couldn attend daddy had to be mommy for the weekend, but guess I'll just have to wait until next year....

14. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

nice pics mel. hey man u'll be the first to know when something off athena will b available, too bad she didnt get to show. it was nice choppin it up with ya for a bit, we gotta do it again soon.
    here are some pics that i took, mostly of my boy pac.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  15. diva

diva CH Dog

Athena is beautiful. Pac looks really good! I'm sure yall make 50 proud :)

16. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Isn't she beautiful! Congrats to Pacman on his first show! 50 will be proud. James, thanks for sharing the pics. Now you got me all excited! Will be anxiously waiting on the pup! :D I'll be posting more pics from the show.

Mel

17. aoktony

aoktony Pup

That dog Pacman is a good looking dog Good luck with him
    whats up with that white face dog a lil fatty lol

18. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

thanks man, he's a boyles/patrick boy @ 9 months.

19. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

geez, 50 sure does produce some nice looking dogs...
    Congrats on the ribbon!

20. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

The Canadian lady judge had her own dogs in classes, she had others show them for her and she placed her own dogs, lol what a shocker

these shows never change