1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Swimtanks

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Bullyboi, May 17, 2006.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Wow that is a little scarey, no wonder you need them. It must be great having a creek right by your house

2. Attila

Attila Guest

It is nice. Every now and then you get a water maccasin or cotton mouth but you can smell them before they get to close unless it is raining.lol. Fishing is good though. Just use a net and let them run into it fill up a few five gallon buckets and have a fish fry. I like sitting and watching the water flow by.

3. cdpits

cdpits Pup

I have thought about making a tank for a few years now. The summers in the PNW are only really hot for a couple of months. What do you use to heat the tank in the cold months?

4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Buy a tank deicer from ANY store that sells stock tanks. PetSmart, Feed stores, tractor supply.

5. cdpits

cdpits Pup

Thanks NC! Us city folks that have moved up to the country still don't know about these things LOL!!

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

They sell EVERYTHING you'll ever need at those stores...I shop, buy all my supplies for the dogs, cars, fishing, buy my clothes there, you name it at Farm n Fleet.