1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tants Tripple A

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by RedGoodbye, Jun 30, 2013.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Well off top it seemed as if Judge assumed I was ether breeding and selling off whole litters of my stock or that I was peddling my studs dick off ....It seemed you were co signing. ..Nether you nor him added anything of signifigance to my thread concerning Tripple A dogs.

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

LMAO @ Saiy! Dumb ass

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I'm sorry if I reacted a bit toutchy but lil things like that seperate the good dog men from the bullshit dogmen and I don't want anyone thinking I breed and sell off whole littets for cash or peddle my stud to anyone for cash...I despise the type.

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

no doubt I feel ya lol and honestly if it was bred right id take something line bred off any of the yellow sassy offspring

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thanx for you're input Erie Outlaws....
    Anyone elts with any experience with anything down from. Tripple A son or daughters?