1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tapatalk Chat

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vicki, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

There does not appear to be an opt out on the admin side for this chat feature. It looks like you can delete the chat, but I think that only deletes it for you as the user.

Site owners (of all Tapatalk enabled sites, not just PBC) were not notified of the implementation of this feature, were not asked for consent, and there is no option to disable the chat feature on a site-by-site basis.

Therefore I feel it is my duty to inform everyone that this chat room should in no way be considered as sanction by or affiliated with Game-Dog.com and if Tapatalk does not provide the option to disable this feature, we will have to consider removing Tapatalk from the forum.

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Dammit if we lose tapatalk that's gonna drive me crazy

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

3. nicknl

nicknl Pup

I dont know, i am new here and want to introduce ourselves with tapatalk in the introduce. Only gives that i dont have the right to wright Something.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You don't need Tapatalk to access the site. I've never even used it and 99% of the time I'm on here its thru my phone. I never knew what it was so I just always decline it when it asks me when logging in.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Same. I've never used it. I'm usually on my pc when I log in here but I've been on my phone before. I just use it regularly.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

For me it's alot quicker because one click and I'm here that's why I use it, as far as the chat I never have used tapatalk but I do use the app

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

7. AGK

I only click once and I'm here. I have a shortcut on my home screen. Click it and I'm at the forums page.

8. AGK

Well, I guess it's 2 clicks because once on the forums main page I then have to click on the new posts tab to see what's new and exciting around here lol.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well I'm online on here for first time in ages. Gotta change up the layout of my page

10. Deputy Dog

Deputy Dog Guest

We are considering alternatives to Tapatalk like Forum Runner. It has push notification like Tapatalk. Or we may just try to tweak the forum software once we migrate to XenForo.