1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Taste of the wild dog food

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Mehmetimx, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Mehmetimx

Mehmetimx Pup

Does anybody know about this food, any good results?

2. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I've been feeding it for a few months, and I like it. All the dogs like it, have shiny coats and are at a good weight. It's grain free, all life stages, and a fair price.

I used to feed Canidae before they switched formulas and I went through a few different ones finding the right one for all the dogs that didn't break the bank, and TOTW has been working out the best. It is manufactured by Diamond which some people have problems with, but I still use it and they haven't had any recalls that I know of since I've been feeding it.

3. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

I have also been feeding Taste of The Wild for the past 5 months or so. Dogs are doing well on it.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

We're into our 3rd or 4th bag of it, and very happy. We started on the wetlands formula, then switched to salmon. Really good stuff.

5. jbh38

jbh38 Big Dog

We use it for the working dogs, it does great.
    But I realized that all the formulas don't have the same protein/fat content, so you might want to check that before you change between the different ones, if you do.

6. Used it for awhile on a couple pups liked it.

7. My 6 month old pup is eating TOTW. I fed it to my show dogs during last show season and liked the results.