1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The true story of the stolen dog CH Freda 3XW DOY 2016

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Coalitionkennelz, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Coalition Kennels CH Lola DOY 2016
    aka Fredá (in keep for her first)

This is strange story where a lot has been said and liars told . So i fort i would tell my side my of the story the TRUTH first hand from her real owner the man who payed for her, Picked her as a pup out of a litter of 7, Traveled to Belgium to pick her up and sneaked her back into the uk in the back of my car.

So let’s start from the very beginning of how I meet all the people involved and how I became to buy Lola
    Lola was purchased from S at Bfh kennels in Belgium.
    I already had a black Eli dog called buddy who was bred in the uk. He was bought at 11months & he was so shy it took him a good 3days to come out of his creat and meet us, I begin school him around 13month & had rolled him for 10mins in Birmingham which he breezed through, he was a super smart dog very aggressive but didn’t have a hole lot of bite but he was my first game dog so I took what I could to get into the sport. I decided to take him down to wales and met K who I knew was a active lad and had been referred to by buddy’s breeder that K had same sort of weight dogs & would be open to some schooling (this is how I first met K who was one of the lads who stole Lola) after a long 3hr drive I arrived in wales and buddy was hot. I gave him a good drink and let him chill in a shaded kennel for a hr while me and K talked and I looked at some the dogs he had. Me an K took are dogs up into valleys to let the stretch their legs & talk more. The hole way buddy was quite he would pull to try get toward K’s dog but he was quite he would always play that game until close enough to strike as I said he was smart and know I wouldn’t let him around other dogs till was time. Once we was far away enough from eyes we agreed the length of roll (15mins) an we started. Buddy started of like a bat out of hell the instantly getting the better of the two and found his spot he was a front end dog and didn’t mind taking a bite to find what he wanted and for 10mins solid had K’s hot prospect on his back defending and K didn’t like that so asked to be broken up I agreed an asked for a scratch at end which he agreed buddy flow at him and we broke apart then was K’s dogs turn an he just stood there looking away an then at K himself as if wtf have you got me into after this me an K instantly became friends and word got around about buddy.

This is we’re S had came into the picture I met him in a Facebook group & he had heard about buddy. He was asking weight for a friend, I was young and wasn’t scared to go into anyone with such a smart dog we talked for awhile and I agreed I would come over to Belgium with buddy now remember I was still new to the sport and the aim was to build more contacts win or lose I was still learning and that was what I wanted to do. After a lot of talking buddy wasn’t hooked (he was a big dog 51lbs) but S brought up that he had a breeding that was been cooked to a ch dog called Fredy from Holland and offered me a pup so I could learn more about Serbian dogs and would show me what a real bulldog was I think his word was. His price for her was 500euros which I instantly snapped at, A ch bred dog for so cheap I was shocked but happy and glad of the offer i immediately sent a deposit over. Me an Steve became quite close and used to talk all the time then and when Lola was born I had the pick of the litter S pointed two females out to me both where acting really gd as pups constantly battling it out with each other Lola was the smaller one of the two but never backed dog an always struck first I was instantly in love & my new prized dog was picked. A lot of ppl I knew then said I was mad as her bottom half was a-bit scatter bred from an untouched bitch but I was happy and ready to take the gamble at such a low price for a dog

When Lola was 14wks old I traveled over to Belgium on my own and went and stayed at S’s house for 4days, I got to know him more and more, we talked about dogs constantly and Lola slept with me in my room instantly never leaving my side. Lola’s passport was ready and she was wormed the day before travel I remember on the drive home she cried a lot and I was petrified I would be stopped at the border and she would be refused entry low and behold once I arrived back in the uk I was stopped and absolutely shit myself they pulled me into a bay and I was thinking o hear we go we’re fucked but they wasn’t interested in my new addition they was worried about drugs and cash. I told them obviously I had a dog with me and was asked to take the creat out while they checked my car after about half hour of messing they sent me on my way. I had did it we was on the open road and on way back home I was so happy everything was ok. As soon as we got home my mrs was in love just like I was this small little buckskin dog with a heart of gold she was so loving but also so full of fire. I remember the first thing she done when I let her out her creat was have a good sniff around walk over to buddy’s covered creat an piss on the floor right in-front of him and he just sat there looking at her.

She was 15wks now an time to start my own rules an program with her I would constantly play with her teaching her to play fight lightly grabbing her paws belly etc till she would start to peal me off my spot she was super smart and teeth like littler razor blades. She was only feed raw from the min she was off her mothers tit and was a very strong little pup, this was are time to learn she was the first bulldog iv had from a pup so I was ready to learn an make my mistakes.
    At 6months old I had to back home to Liverpool for the a week as my granddad had just passed away and asked a friend who had a game dog as well to watch them & I took buddy and Lola to his house in their creates Lola instantly hated this small brindle bitch he had & i warned him not to let my dogs anywhere near his and feed them in the creates only.! Unfortunately he didn’t listen and after a couple of days he fort the dogs where cool with one another & that he would let them out around each-other big mistake he should of listened to me but no he knew better they was only young his being 10months young too, I got a phone call the day before was due to come home he had tried to feed his bitch with Lola on the lose they instantly got into each other and Lola ripped his bitch in half he needed my help I needed to rush home, we had murder on the phone. But I packed up and head home on arrival back down south Lola had a couple of cuts on her legs but his bitch was ripped in half from one side of her belly all around the back to her belly again she was in a absolute state and was to much for me to sort myself so called the vet and after a lot of blagging about a off lead dog he sorted it and payed an expensive vet bill lesson learnt on his behalf imo. After that Lola was never the same she had her first taste for blood and was a littler screamer when ever I walked her she would scream at any animal she seen dog cat squirrel but I was careful and kept on like I knew I was meant to i didn't want to wreck such a young dog .

Lola was probably one the most loving dogs I had ever met but she was also a nightmare to live with, she had became so attached to me that when I left her at home she would destroy her creat brake out then destroy the house too. She was so used to being with me she was impossible to leave alone at this time I lived in a small flat so couldn’t have kennels but I made do.
    How did I know she was ready at about 14months old she was out with me walking to my mother in laws she was stronger faster more mature than before she heard a sound in the bushes next to the path and struck one bite I pulled her out thinking she was just snapping at something! no she had court a cat first strike directly under the shoulder and neck killing it instantly. I was like wtf and get are arses out of there as quick as possible. Next She was on the field with myself and buddy they had a disagreement over a stick and instantly became a all out war which big mistake on my behalf I was on my own and tried to brake them but couldn’t so called my mrs who was at home close to the field she came and helped. Even though it was a mistake Lola looked amazing against a bigger male dog it was crazy 5mins of minutes of panic and lesson learnt she was switched on an nearly fully grown now so I decided to school her and contacted S. we arranged for me and my mrs to take Lola over to Belgium and did so the following month.

Schools Term
    S helped me arrange a couple of lessons for Lola her first against a bigger dog again by about 5lbs I was told this dog was a back leg dog an wanted to teach the one trait I couldn’t make her learn in play we arrived the guys house just on the boarder of Holland an this dog was fucking huge much more than the 5lbs they said it was more like 10 imo but I was there Lola screaming so we got it on they both came racing out up on back legs an you could see the size difference. Lola’s tried to get her spot on the throat but as she was small started on the chest for a good 3-4mins was there biting the chest hard as she would shacking wildly and managed to flip her on her back the other dog was hurt an started to bite her legs as she did Lola changed spots and instantly hit the throat where she stayed untill 10mins was up. We split them and they called it a day Lola well She was still ready to go in the corner of the room screaming for the other dog trying to push out my hands to get at her again we was all very impressed with her as only had minor damage of such a big dog we cleaned her up and rested her for acouple of wks
    Lesson 2 we went to meet another friend of s’s who had a cousin of Lola’s who was braggin they had a monster ok I said let’s go let’s see how’s the better member of the family so we traveled to holland and meet him at an old barn this was a even match same sort of size but she was a good 6months older than lola and had already had 2school lessons we faced are dogs and off they went. They both raced out like there corners where on fire Lola hit her like a bullet knocked her over and got straight to work on her neck where they both had a hold of eachother Lola didn’t like this an instantly switched to the face to peal her off ripped the other dogs ear apart and the bitch tried to change spots but lola was to fast and hit the throat again from there she wouldn’t let go it was back an forth roll but she learnt a lot from it an came away with a hole in her muzzle we called it a day at 15mins we scratched both dogs an they both hit hard we was all impressed with Lola a lot so we let her heal for a couple of wks and headed back to the uk

Open at 35lbs
    After school was out I decided to let Lola settle for 6month and wait untill she was 2 years old fully mature and fully grown but lola had other ideas one night i was doing a late night walk around a lake close to my home she had her weighted collar on an was let off lead to run around and stretch her legs she heard something in the long bushes that ran down the side of the motorway next to the lake and instantly shot off dived through a gap an all i could her was screaming from her and something else I walked up and down these bushes while she was inside trying to find a way in to retrieve her but had no chance there wasn’t a way in well after a gd 15-20mins and me on the phone to the mrs panicked out my mind lola strolls out the bush with a fox in her mouth drops it at my feet and lay there with the biggest grin on her face so happy with herself well she was ready. it didn’t take long to find no1 through k over in Ireland which was p’s bubbles we agreed weight at 35 and price and we was hooked for the end of the summer 2015 at 12pm. She would stay at RB’s just before and after to recover. RB’s was a old dog man I had herd alot abot and fort he would be a real dog man which now I know was a big mistake. This was my first real keep so I read a lot about it and decided to go with my own version of jeeps keeo which was 12wks now bear in mind i still didn’t own a mill either so was alot of hand walking hill runs flirt pole but we got there in the end I’d would get up every morning and start training at 7 after 11wks me and Lola were ready I met the transporter in Birmingham an offshe went to Ireland 5days before to stay with Rb. Me and k arranged the boat and traveled over with one of k’s other mates we left late Friday night an arrived in Ireland early sat morning. We get to RB’s and I checked lola out she was perfect and so excited to see me who knew something was going on and was going to be time to work I took her for a walk around the fields empty herself and we got in the car and headed to the location of the match. It was a quite match with about 10ppl there 5from either side we weighed the dogs an got ready this was my first time in the box I was so nervous you could see it all over my face I was quite was time to let my girl do the talking. I remember them all saying you can tell shes a house dog her coat smell attitude and looked like a body builder I laughed and We faced are dogs an let go Lola shot out like a steam train and hit her opponent taking her straight off her feet she grabbed the throat and didn’t let go. She over powered bubbles at every occasion about 7mins in bubbles was in trouble Lola has such a deep bite bubbles couldnt breath we left them for another 5 mins and p decided the match was over bubbles was just laying there gettin pushed around like a chew toy the match was over 1xw in 13mins with ease. Everyone couldn’t believe it she absolutely demolished bubbles, we later found out she had crushed her windpipe and bubbles was never the same again! who does this new lad with an unknown dog do this but I always had faith in my girl. We went back to the scratchers arms an all had a good piss up and chat I gave Rb the winnings and told him to keep that for Lola and looking after her during recovery thats we would leave her for 5-6 month before we would go again which everyone agreed.

The 2nd dance
    While Lola was over in ireland word quickly spread about her and her ability’s everyome was impressed and was quickly hooked again for no2 as soon as she was open. Jp took up the challenge with a shadow bred bitch an i was told by Rb shpuld could lose acouple lbs to what I brought her in at for no1 so we agreed at 33lbs and 6pm dance the shadow bitch was also a 1xw so I was up for the task. This time as Lola was in Ireland I agreed for Rb to condition her an handle her something I was abit nervous about it as she knew me so well but i fort was a monster so agreed (mistake no2 no1 trusting these lad in the first place) once again it was match wk so me & K travelled over to Ireland the night before we landed at rbs about 10-11 and had loads of time to kill so went to the pub for a drink and chat Rb was confident in Lola and we talk about her a lot when I seen her she seemed a different dog not my lola I knew she was happy to see me but was acting strange screaming but I guess she was ready and looking gd. Weather she was pissed at me for leavening her in a kennel I don't no but she ready in all case. This time the match was at RB’s place and about 5 o'clock people started to turn up, this one was a lot busier than the first. We weighed the dogs handed are fees in an got it on. Once again both dogs flow out the corner like bullets hitting each other hard for the first 5-10 mins was a even match back an forth but lola just became more confident the shadow bitch was working the face a-lot and Lola was taking alot of damage to that an the legs when she was on the attack but after about 18mins in she found her fav spot and never let go. She knew she had it and wasn’t gonna give it up for anything she just pushed harder and harder at 31mins the match was called with Lola dominating a gd 80% of it out classing her opponent once again. Me k Rb all got some good pics with are new 2x winner and her fat head from the damage the shadow bitch gave her but she was still screaming as always she was ok an wanting to kill just like always. It was time off to the scratchers arms to celebrate just like before I gave Rb the winnings because it was never about the money it was about my dog and the title we once again agreed to let Lola heal and I would decided what I wanted to do with her next.

I left it a couple of month while I waited for lola to recover although once again she had won her 2nd imo she could of looked better done better been stronger and i fort to myself it’s time to bring her home I was in two minds do I go for her ch or do I breed her an keep the line going she was a proven dog an my only bitch but the title was so close. I had made my mind up I wanted her home I would consider what to do next either way if she was going for ch I was going to keep and handle her myself. I contacted Rb and K with my decision and told them both Rb said she was still a little scarred up and need about a month before she was ready to go vet to get the passport stickers worming etc for travel which i agreed too which my good friend and now kennel partner A seen all the msgs etc as he lived with me at the time a month passed and I tried to msg again and I was ignored which i began to get annoyed with iv msgd they both multiple times constantly for a month or so and each time I was ignored there hole attitudes had changed toward me. I got so angry I was ready to fight myself but as always I was ignored I went to wales to go try meet k and find him myself an was told he wasn’t anywhere to be seen guess he wasn’t as game as some the dogs he kept another month had passed and I go a msg of S saying Lola had made ch and won in 2:50 something and had passed away a day later. I found out she had been match in season with greed an over heated i was so angry I instantly kicked off now S was all up rb’s and Ks arse, he even changed her ped to their kennel name I was disgusted in these so called dog men what happened to the honour etc iv never spoke to S or K / Rb again and they do not want to cross my path either. I hated the dog game after that how can so called friends do that over a dog which they matched and killed why wasn’t she picked up why didn’t she have the right after care
    Ch Lola 3xw doy ireland 2016 rip my friend you are forever missed
    It’s took me 7years to get over the situation an write this story or even own another game dog a very hard lesson learnt be careful who you trust friends can turn to rats in a instance as soon as your winning and have what they want…
    But you cant keep a good dog or man down it’s time to get back to where I belong doing what I love.

Attached Files:

Finito likes this.
  2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

That bitch in the picture is built great.

CockneyRebel123 and oldguy like this.
  3. Thank you buddy, we followed Crenshaw’s keep a lot but added our own stuff to it also. Not only did she get in shape, we did too with all the hand walking.

4. Never walked so much in our lives hahaha.

5. che

che Top Dog

Her father made ch when he was almost 8 years old...

6. He was a good one. We tried to buy his half brother Shark as he was for sale at the time but it didn’t end up working out.

we had a male from Boogie Boy (Fredy son) x Sheba (Lola littermate sister) the plan was to tighten up on the Fredy blood by blending the young male with her but due to circumstances we couldn’t get it done. Shame as it would have been 3x Fredy.

7. che

che Top Dog

Was your male from boogie man a good one? Never heard anything about him

8. He didn’t work out, we just hoped that’s what we’d of been able to do in the future.

Attached Files:

9. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

you need to contact the man who paid for her when you couldn't afford to pay for her , it must be 10 years ago , where where you in prison or rehab, no one robbed your bitch it was never yours

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Come on now.... I read dudes book now what's the otherside of the story dusty

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And I have to ask.... who hands out the dog of the year Ireland award?

12. i picked the dog up from Belgium, as the story says, why hasn’t Ricky repsonded to this story? Funny how he’s one of the main posters but can’t even try and defend himself. Funny how I don’t even know you yet you are trying to claim I never owned the female? Wasn’t you saying the other week I sold the female? Make your mind up which one it is or are you Ricky or K’s little fan boy just posting shit on the internet. That picture of her, she is in keep which I done in Milton Keynes..how do I have so much information about her if I never owned her..go and tell your rat hero Ricky to come and respond to me.

13. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

You mention she was in heat ? I was told never to work them in heat yet other people said it wasn't a problem ! Do they overheat etc ? …

14. Instead of cheerleading for someone nicknamed rob the dog Rick why don’t you go and ask half of Ireland about her being stolen because they’ll tell you..why is Ricky don’t defending himself, why hasn’t that little fat Welsh rat came and commented..because everyone knows the truth, except you defending rats and dog thrives..must be one yourself.

15. their kidneys overheat yeah, but these idiots can’t even keep babesia off their yard. The so called legendary Ricky B loses full litters because he can’t even put a heat lamp in his kennels in the winter. But you have clowns like Dusty Road defending him and a dog thief. So called legend.

reids skipper likes this.
  16. 10 years? More proof you have no idea what you are talking about, she died after her 3rd in 2016, how is that 10 years? They didn’t pass a penny to me for her because she was never for sale..but you believe what you want, could care less. You didn’t even know anything about the dog and if you was involved like you was making out you would have spoke with people in Ireland who all know the truth but you keep posting bullshit on here.

17. You say I need to
    thats the only side, he’s just embrassing himself defending them when he clearly isn’t in the loop when half of Ireland knows what truly happened. Why aren’t the people defending themselves? Ricky is one of the main posters on this site but where is he defending himself? The dogs been dead 7 years I have no reason to lie, it won’t change a thing, I’m just posting the truth about a great bitch whose truth deserves to be known.

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Babesia is prevalent is the Sport.... u play ball occasionally the ball hits you... you literally took another man's kennel name for 1 dog in a land of no dogs....

Yall can have the uk blow out. But I've had Babesia and so has countless others. Don't act like you're super cool or superior because you haven't.

19. Babesia can be controlled and prevented. When yards have it for years..what does that tell you? And if you can’t keep it off your yard and have it for years then you are doing something wrong.

20. And as for the name when I started many years ago I didn’t know about the other kennel, because I don’t follow Butkus dogs. I had Jumbo dogs from Balkans not dogs from US.