1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The true story of the stolen dog CH Freda 3XW DOY 2016

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Coalitionkennelz, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Did you control your babesia problem? Or did you let it stay on your yard for many years knowing full well? If not then you are completely irrelevant so no I don’t think I’m superior or super cool

2. Did you knowingly know you had it and showed a dog and spread it to other yards? No don’t think so.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

babesia killed a lot of dogs back in the mid 90's almost out of nowhere. Ain't really a issue nowadays. Only experience it in two dogs a very long time ago. We put them down like most people did. Personally can't see how one could be put through a keep with it because the symptoms damn near the same as being in shock.

Ssdd and Coalitionkennelz like this.
  4. If you do it the right way and control it isn’t a problem. No excuse for a so called legend to be riddled with it for years and constantly lose litters.,but people idolise this dog thief.

2 dogs with babesia was matched not long ago and they both looked awful, pointless to do.

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You've had 3 dogs based off your book and posts....

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You're crying about a fake ch and doy..... you couldnt handle a set back and "left the dogs" for 10 years because your first dog(that you couldnt handle) got ganked.... I'm just point out the facts as you stated them.... you've had 3 dogs, took another man's kennels name, and are crying online about it all...

God bless you if your dog got ganked that's fucked up but based off your own book u wrote about it you ain't in any position to talk about the babs, or how anyone else keeps dogs.

7. fake dog and fake GR CH? she was very legit so please don’t talk about something you have no idea about because you can ask anyone in Ireland and they’ll tell you she was one of the best dogs they’ve ever seen. Her 3 wins and DOY is 100% legit. I have proof on my phone from Irish dog men proving she was stolen and that half of Facebook knows about it.

wouldn’t you be upset if you had a CH DOY stolen from you and would want to expose the truth? I’m sure you would yeah.

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Bought a dog off a "legend" was the wife's pet. Died from babs in her arms at 3 yo untouched.... you fuck with the dogs you're bound to have it even if you dont see it..... I'm pretty decent at catching it and knocking it into remission but if I had dogs and took one off the yard I'd just expect they had the shit.

I wasn't downing you but you said some goofy shit to prove how superior you and I had to point out its super common unfortunately

9. And whilst we are talking about positions what position are you in to claim a fake CH and fake DOY, do you even know the dog we are talking about most likely not. Even Dusty Road will tell you the dog was an ace and legit titles so educate yourself.

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Who gave her, her doy?

11. Didn’t once say I was superior so don’t put words in my mouth. I said they’ve knowingly had it for years and don’t do anything to prevent it, they match dogs with it and spread it like wildfire. Nothing goofy about what I said what so ever. It’s stating facts.

12. Dog men in Ireland did, I didn’t even match the dog when she won it she was already stolen

13. Anyway the truth is out there now and I won’t be saying another thing on the matter, go and ask people in Ireland whether she was stolen or not. I’ll let my dogs do the talking from now on.

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

So no one? Hell I have 7 Tennessee doy and 4 are pups...

15. Ask the dog thieves they was the one who said she got it, I had nothing to do with her winning it like I just said.

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Well the one commented so I'm waiting....

17. I said she was a DOY because that’s what everyone in Ireland said, including the breeder of the dog who was up their ass once they showed her for her 3rd.

18. But If you think the dog is a fake CH you are very mistaken and anyone and everyone from UK and Ireland will inform you of how good of a female she was. So yes when you get an ace stole off you, you have every right to complain about it.

19. You do know Ireland and other parts of Europe do DOY right not just America?

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Cool... holds 0 weight. I'm not being a douche. I'm just watching the shit show and commenting. Your 1 dog made you so superior if anyone has babesia they're shit owners, breeder, handlers.... can list multiple dogs who have a ch title and doy title given by legitimate sources with babs. Not "Ireland doy" given by who knows. Ummmmmm PUMA.... Ummm Big whiskey... ummmm 3/4 of garners yard....

Like I said if your dog got ganked that sucks. But having babs doesn't make someone less than you lol.... probably means they've done more than 1 and their dogs hid symptoms