1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The true story of the stolen dog CH Freda 3XW DOY 2016

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Coalitionkennelz, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Yeah they're just not really doy.... if a country with less dogs than 1 state has a doy how does it hold as much weight as an sdj doy?

2. I always got told never to work bitches when they've broken down because they develop a layer of fat around their heart, I think it's just bull.

david63 likes this.
  3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Listen if Ole bitch was given her titles by a legitimate source not 4 dudes in a shed. Cool. My bad.

Otherwise my comments are based around I've buried way more from babesia than you've owned(according to your posts)... GREAT dogs from folks everyone wishes they could be have caught, been done with, been bred, and passed babs. We can Immozal the yard to death, be mindful and as careful as humanly possible but it's like fucking without a condom you're bound to catch something. You not having it, passing it, etc and owning 3 dogs just says you haven't been active enough to catch it with a "real" doy. Plenty of ppl I respect swear they've never had it and would cull it immediately regardless of the dogs accomplishments.... I think they're lying or have it and haven't seen the symptoms and the dog bounced back.

4. Ricky get off your fake account “Dusty Road” and speak like a man you little bitch. Just shows you are a liar and got something to hide when you are commenting on a post about you defending yourself on a fake account..see ya soon mate.

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You can definitely stress them into heat.... slim said if best "need a bitch to come in put your cash up and set a date.... she'll come in midway"

I've never heard the fat thing. Definitely know hormones will play a horror show. Plenty of folks I know won't take a female to a show... they prefer males because of lack of cycle and the hormonal issues.

david63 and reids skipper like this.
  6. I’m not very experienced like I stated in my post, I’m not a liar and have nothing to hide at all. The dog was awarded it by very top dog men in Ireland. She truly was an ace and many can verify that.

btw Ricky 1/2 people who stole the dog is commenting on this post “Dusty Road” he can’t speak on his account because he knows what he done.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I'm sure that bitch was a good dog. But I got to be a bit of a prick. Doy was and is the only magazine to issue that title. This is fact last dog to receive it.
    Screenshot_20230603_185246_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230603_185246_Gallery.jpg

david63 likes this.
  8. Whilst I do agree, however every country had given them in the past and still do now including the US the last few years. Shame the true SDJ went out.

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Countries don't hand out the title the magazine does...... that's the point

10. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

I remember seeing that freida got awarded some fancy collar when she won that

11. I take it she's pictured just after winning her championship with the collar on show.

david63 and reids skipper like this.
  12. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

@Coalitionkennelz …. If what you say is true ?? then imo thats a snakes trick to have done to you … but and i say but nothing surprises me anymore on these dogs now as the majority of people that have them are snakes … there are very few honest people about now who you can trust … my only thought is if she was that good ( and people said she was ) why would you leave her not once but twice with someone who you barely knew ?

david63 and Ssdd like this.
  13. che

che Top Dog

I agree with al above except the part fake ch. Freda have beaten good legit names in irish. showed by Ricky b and her previous owner . Great dog with great abilities. I agree with the rest like always

Ssdd likes this.
  14. che

che Top Dog

Well said. This guy previous owner of ch Frieda is like he says..He is new and he had some dogs and he have to learn little bit more than this.I know a guy who put them immediately down they never take a risk . Why would they ...

15. che

che Top Dog

She was his first real dog whic did compete and win serious match. I think he was little insecure and inexperienced otherwise no dogman wil let his best dog behind with someone he don't know yet good..this shows still the fact he was young and dumb. We all started somewhere isn't? I knew from good people that dog was a good one to talk about now where is she....... I hope this man don't make any mistakes than but let's be clear if we talk about Frieda all credits go to the breeders and offcourse to Ricky B. He showed her vs first class bitch and made her Ch. That's why we talk about her not because the first owner made a mistake buy leaving her at Ricky . We talk about her legacy I don't care about the rest that much..

16. Yeah mate

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Yeah che i know what your saying and we've all made stupid mistakes that we sometimes never get over but the fact is theres people out there who see something special and will beg borrow or steal to get it …. They will cheat and do every trick under the sun to get what they want ! As i say not alot of honest people about these days

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  18. Ain't that the truth, and that goes for all working dogs not just the bulldog game.

reids skipper likes this.
  19. yes I was young and stupid, I thought me and K was friends and Ricky was very good to me as was K and I didn’t expect this and as we couldn’t travel straight back on the boat with a dog just shown i though she would be safe and I could trust them. Unfortunately I was wrong, but you live and learn and won’t make the mistakes again.

20. No chance you all had your wires crossed? At the end of the day when you put it on the line you risk losing them, you could have lost her yourself making her championship, I agree with you though mate, sounds shady if they just ignored you, out of order, lessons learnt now though buddy. Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.