1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The true story of the stolen dog CH Freda 3XW DOY 2016

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Coalitionkennelz, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Nope no wires crossed. 2 experienced dog men just took advantage of a newbie with a great dog. You are right for sure, just frustrating and annoying it wasn’t their dog to race for the third and then changed the peds to his name. Won’t even admit that’s him on the dusty road account to speak the truth or defend himself except make it look like someone else defending their lies.

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  2. Dust yourself off and get back on the horse, lessons learned.
    I've seen firsthand the shit working dogs cause, even between best mates, falling out, jealousy, etc. As long as you stay true to the dogs that's all you can ask for.

david63 likes this.
  3. That’s it mate, onwards and upwards now.

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Not trying to stir shit but I’d be going to visit people if I felt I’d be had over like that….Only other advice I’d give is keep off grassbook. Just an easy way to link a lot of people. Was shocked to see people being friends with others on there showing who they are n posting photos. Would have thought keeping the dogs was more important than a few likes n couple “nice dog mate” comments.

5. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

When RB finds your name he will reply on public board like your posting his name ,

6. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

he using the mans name on public board , Iam sure RBe will reply when he gets the guys name ,

7. Fuck off Ricky, everyone knows this is you. You have been called out many times and never respond but you run to defend yourself under a false name pretending to be someone else. Because no one else will say the dog wasn’t stolen except you and K who was the 2 who did.

Finito likes this.
  8. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

He has already given his name.

9. Of course, he’s just trying to cover his own back to look he is defending them when this is him, himself. Multiple people in UK and Ireland have told me..he comes straight to defend these people yet the people don’t themselves. Shame they do this and don’t even have the balls to defend themselves because they know what they done. Dusty Road is one of the two who stole her.

10. no good names and countries no good

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

God damn Indian sonny didn’t write this much when bolio got stolen lmfao

Ssdd likes this.
  12. I wrote this cause I’m sick of people praising those 2 dog thieves for her career and them bragging about such a dog she was.

13. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

[QUOTE="Coalitionkennelz,
    I left it a couple of month while I waited for lola to recover although once again she had won her 2nd imo she could of looked better done better been stronger and i fort to myself it’s time to bring her home I was in two minds do I go for her ch or do I breed her an keep the line going she was a proven dog an my only bitch but the title was so close. I had made my mind up I wanted her home I would consider what to do next either way if she was going for ch I was going to keep and handle her myself. I contacted Rb and K with my decision and told them both Rb said she was still a little scarred up and need about a month before she was ready to go vet to get the passport stickers worming etc for travel which i agreed too which my good friend and now kennel partner A seen all the msgs etc as he lived with me at the time a month passed and I tried to msg again and I was ignored which i began to get annoyed with iv msgd they both multiple times constantly for a month or so and each time I was ignored there hole attitudes had changed toward me. I got so angry I was ready to fight myself but as always I was ignored I went to wales to go try meet k and find him myself an was told he wasn’t anywhere to be seen guess he wasn’t as game as some the dogs he kept another month had passed and I go a msg of S saying Lola had made ch and won in 2:50 something and had passed away a day later. I found out she had been match in season
    [/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity. How long was it between 2&3? Reading this makes it sound like it was around 4 months.

14. You’d be better asking Dusty Road aka Ricky B he’ll be able to tell you as he was one of the ones who stole her after her 2nd.

15. a little advice from a old fool , take the post down , to many names countries and dates
    I think I know who u mean , I have known him pfeew a long time
    u should have called him and told him I want a replacement pup 10 years in a row he would have done it
    RB wouldnt steal a dog he might breed it and brag about it, but he wont steal a dog man , he aint like that, he a dogman he can get dogs from everywhere , he old school man he can walk into a lot of yards and just pick up a dog

16. his brother got killed he couldnt talk , u remember

17. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Long ago there was someone and sometimes an ignorant who thought it necessary to slander me and harm me as much as possible, especially through the w.w.w. Annoying and difficult, especially since everything they claimed were fabrications and blatant lies. If they had been real truth seekers, they would have privately resolved the issues they apparently had with me in all honesty.
    Think that a lot of nonsense can be avoided if people solve it talking. Face to Face. Now I understand that the issue this thread is about is sensitive and as always two sides. No one here was there and without having to take sides I recommend that you resolve this privately and not on the w.w.w Good Luck .

david63 likes this.
  18. Tried to resolve it privately and they made excuses up not to send, then ignored me and then blocked me, spread lies the dog was sold to them which everyone knows is bullshit, and still deny the truth to this day. But who would openly admit to stealing a dog.

19. chili

chili Big Dog

Fuck a thief.

Sounds like you know what you gotta do. This Ricky dude should have one less hand. Or testicle. Lady’s choice.

20. chili

chili Big Dog

After 7 years gotta charge interest too. Don’t forget the interest!

in all seriousness tho… im sorry you lost your dog, she clearly meant a lot to you. Fuckin sucks bro. Unfortunately you had this negative experience and were taken advantage of. Such is life. A majority of those in positions of power will abuse it.

I’m sure the last 7 years have allowed for much thought… I find it helpful to reflect on my own mistakes that got me to a situation even when someone else is at fault. We can only control what we do, not what others do. Of course, others must be held accountable and face the music… I personally love to dance lol.

as far as I can tell, the dogs are full of heartache and heartbreak. Especially when you care deeply for the individual dogs. It is not for the faint of heart.

david63 likes this.