1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tori at 13 weeks: A-

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by GrChHaunch, Sep 17, 2022.

1. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

House broken, leash and chain broken, fetches, sits, stays (holds it) outs on command. Does overnight in her kennel with no accidents, and absolute obedience champ. Been spending tons of hours training this dog but she is phenomenal.

Probobly will be a cur, LOL.

2. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Comes when called, 95% of the time. But yeah, probably will be a cur=))

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Eh, they all are until proven otherwise. Good job with the pup.

che and Ssdd like this.
  4. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Maybe I’m mistaken but we are yet to see photos of this pup. Post one of you with her, so we know she’s real.

ben brockton likes this.
  5. God Damn all I do is LURK HERE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ! BAN me if you want AGK

kiwidogman likes this.
  6. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

You do realize that when you post that you don't give a fuck it means you do, and you are an idiot, yes?

7. LMAO

8. chili

chili Big Dog

No kidding let’s see some pics. Don’t care what these hard tough guys say, I like puppies lol!

david63 likes this.
  9. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Lost my phone and have to master the tech on my new one, LOL. Yes...getting one of these dogs obedience trained is no small matter and makes for a good representation of the breed. A Lot of work!

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Post a few pics.....

11. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Now that right there is some standard issue bullshit if I ever saw it.

COTTON4925 likes this.
  12. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Next you’ll be telling us your dog ate your homework.

COTTON4925 likes this.
  13. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

The worst part is my wife gave me her spare phone. It is a pinkish purple.

14. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Like your asshole?

COTTON4925 likes this.
  15. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

What kind of phone do you have? We will help you to take a picture of this dog.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

His wife is Asian. She definitely knows her way around a camera lol

Ssdd and Michele like this.
  17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Take the picture, hit upload a file, pick the picture and hit post.....

I can break out crayons and construction paper if it'll help

COTTON4925 likes this.
  18. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

19. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

I can do regression analysis (part of my PhD) but am a complete tech moron. On my old phone I was linked to my Facebook and Instagram accounts so I posted everything there, but I lost my phone (stolen at hospital while I was getting a procedure) . This new phone is crap. It is going to be a problem because I can't take any video of my son's football games. That actually is OK because he is playing like shit. However I have to get this sorted before wrestling season as I like to post the fuck out of his matches.

Football he can play poorly because he can hide behind his team but wrestling is one on one so there are no excuses. So yeah, I will get this sorted.

She is brindle and nothing remarkable to look at. She is lankier like a Hammonds dog, does not have a big blocky head at all. Her obedience ha been exceptional...except for some fucking reason she is pissing on the floor again. After all the God damn time I have spent on her she is backtracking.

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

My vape.... super blt sammich colors.... yet all I did was:
    Open camera
    Take pic
    Open site in browser
    Hit "upload a file"(in-between post reply and more options...)
    Picked the "file"
    Hit "post reply"

Honestly at this point if we don't speak using another platform(sans agk and slim just cause none of us have offered it) I assume you're lying, the law, or troll(which I am myself lol).

Attached Files: