1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

transport help needed 9/2/06

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Aug 24, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

i need help getting a pup from the Niagra Falls NY border to purplesaurus in Cato NY on saturday sept 2nd.... can anyone help or know anyone that can??

[​IMG]

2. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I have a friend up in Syracuse, is that close. I'll call her and see if she is available if so.

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm too far away.............:(

4. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

this is the only leg not covered... syracuse is on the map on the right hoyden, it might be a few hours from there to niagra falls ny border.... if i cant get this covered i dont know how maggie will come here....

5. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I'll Chris this afternoon and PM you.

6. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

ok thanks!!! purple, what time are you getting to cato on the 2nd? this way if someone can help, they know what time to meet you in cato....

7. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

me too:eek:

8. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

the transport was filled!!!! thank you everyone!!!

9. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

THAT IS GREAT!!!!! Glad to hear you got everything taken care of. :D