1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Two papered 5month old females need home!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zane-insane, Feb 27, 2007.

1. I talked to a guy at work today that ive never spoke with before.He must have heard me talking about my pitbull at one time or another.Anyways, he came up to me and asked if i had one and i said that i did.The conversation went on a bit and he told me that someone he knew had two pitbulls that they were trying to get rid of.

He told me the dogs were locked up in alittle cages most of the day, and that they were covered in urine and feces.Not well taken care of at all.He went on to tell me that he took the dogs in...but cannot keep them.He said both females are papered and have a ped.Which ill get copies of aswell as pictures later this week.

He says they are really good dogs that need a good home.I asked how much money he wanted for them...., he said he didnt care if he got any money at all he just wanted to find them good homes.

So anyways, i should have some more info. on the pups by the end of the week.I will try to post pics and copies of the ped.Or you can PM me with your e-mail and ill get back with you.We are located in Michigan...so if you have any questions, or may be willng to take these dogs, please let me know.
    Josh.

The thing that made me wonder was...why would someone own expensive dogs...and not take care of them?Let them lie in their own fecies and keep them locked up all the time?You paid money for a papered animal with a ped. and you dont take care of them?Wtf....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2007
  2. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I wish I could help =( Michigan is far from here(Memphis, TN.).

That is something to think about. Why get dogs you can't care for? Maybe they had a litter or something and can't care for them, dunno.

Anyway, keep us posted. I mean, if I like them too much we might be taking a road trip lol.

3. Phebes

Phebes Guest

People do it all the time.....how much they pay for a dog doesn't have anything to do with how they treat it.

4. aryan900

aryan900 Pup

we live in indiana. Do you have any pics? We might be able to take them or foster them. Drop me some info.
    Ron