1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

update

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by apbtbear, Feb 28, 2012.

1. apbtbear

apbtbear Pup

hey, its been so long since i last posted here. Thought i would share some new pictures. I am on other forums so i tend to forget to post on others :p hope you enjoy the pics an comment, love seeing them :D

Bear
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cali
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

they're looking great! Cali has really grown since i last saw pics

3. apbtbear

apbtbear Pup

ya she is 11 months old, an getting muscular :)

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

but stop dressing him up . how would you like someone to put clothes on you and then take a picture and show everyone hihi . he might pee on the floor next time you get a camera out .

5. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

nice dogs!! I love his jacket :)

6. apbtbear

apbtbear Pup

thanks, i didnt even have to spend any money for dog hoodie rather i got this one free, an i gave it to him :)

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol old goat you know that you secretly dress you're dogs up in clothes and take pics of them haha .... I can't lie I am guilty of this I put one of my pups in a dress once and she ate it off serves me right lol. Nice pics Op

8. apbtbear

apbtbear Pup

LOL thanks, i love to dress them up, esp my chi