1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

URGENT! Please help this momma and her pups...

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by PittieLover, Jun 30, 2006.

1. PittieLover

PittieLover Banned

I got this on a bulletin on my MySpace profile... Please check it out and help if you can...

Date: Jun 28, 2006 5:57 PM

This poor mama and her pups are in danger of being put to death. We are getting conflicting reports of when that might occur but she and her little family are considered very urgent!!

Actually they are on borrowed time. :(

Will only be released to Licensed Rescue.

To find out how to help this girl and her pups you can visit the Spalding Co. Animal Control Website http://www.spaldingcountyanimalshelter.com/

Or Click the Pic

You won't find her listed on their website as they do not post pit bulls or pit mixes.

[​IMG]

One of our members said this about her:

The mama is a beautiful dark brindle girl and her puppies are all colors of the rainbow..they came in at just a day or two old. The mama is the sweetest, most affectionate girl with people. She came in with another Pit, so maybe she is okay with other dogs? She is a good mama and has allowed me to pick up her puppies, too.

PLEASE CROSSPOST FOR THEM!!! Pits or pit mixes rarely get out of the shelter!

THANK YOU!!!!!

2. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

I Wish We Were Closer We Could Help! They Are So Cute! I Hate To See Things Like This

3. PittieLover

PittieLover Banned

Ya, I know - I hate seeing things like this myself, but thought that I could do something to help out... Hopefully someone sees this and is in the area to help...

4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I wish I could take a few...if I was closer...and had more room here!