1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent! Please Read!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Red_Chrome, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Red_Chrome

Red_Chrome Big Dog

OK, I usaully don't do this sort of thign but this one got me and I CAN NOT take her in. I am trying to get her out of the horrid shelter she's at though. Please I usaully don't dabble in rescue too much, one because of my parents and two I can't deal with all the dogs being PTS. I went to the shelter today lookign for a red nose girl that was found here and I thought she was there, She is not. I found a LOVELY Female puppy 10-12 weeks old, I spent about an hour with ehr, her tempermant id great and she likes other dogs from what I can tell. The shelter director HATES Pit Bulls and so it is hard to pull one out of his shelter fortunately I have an "in" with him. I will pay this pup's fee, if someone can arrange a transport and a foster spot for her. I am really pulling for this little girl. She is a Chocolate and White rednose with a White tip on her ear. I am going to sneak my camera in there tomorrow and see if I can get a pic. Please anyone let me know. She only has a few days and they are very numbered. Her tempermant is GREAT! Your typical happy go lucky pit bull puppy. Please anyone let me know. I cna arrange a spot for her for a week or two if someone can foster and arrange a transport. Please I usaully don't ask for very many favors but I am now. If anyone has any spots open please consider her. She is a good little girl from what I've seen. She's just a little pup. [​IMG] [​IMG] PM me if anyone has any solutions as I will pull her as soon as I know something for sure is available. I may be able to do a partial transfer on her. Please Please I usaully don't beg guys and there were 3 other pit bull puppies in the shelter but none of them affected me like this girl. She is so sweet.

debodebo likes this.
  2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

God yes please do...I have a zillion contacts in rescue. Maybe one will hit paydirt! Signing off for now, but I'll check back first thing in the a.m.

3. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

where are you at??? if your in arkansas we can prolly take her.

4. diva

diva CH Dog

Seems as though you've already been asked my first question, where are you located. LOL My next question is will the pup be spayed and be up to date on all of her shots?

5. Red_Chrome

Red_Chrome Big Dog

I am in Kennewick WA. I will pay for the pup's spay and make sure she is UTD on all shots. The shelter she is at will not let me take a picture of her, I'm goign to try and take one today anyway, sneaking my camera in. Crosspost away. I am e-mailing a friend that runs a shelter in hermiston to see if she can house her for a few weeks while I find a foster home for her. I am goign to tell her I will pay for her spay and make sure she is UTD on all shots and also will continue working on finding her a spot somewhere if she can take her for a few weeks. I will try and get a pic today. wish me Luck. Also goign to try and test her with kitty's today too.