1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent! Urgent! Ontario Puppies!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

REPOSTING FOR HOTDOGS PIT BULL RESCUE IN SMITHERS, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA!

I have been contacted by a Bully rescue in Ontario and the have 3 12 week old Pit pups in a local shelter that are slated to be eauthed Monday morning. We are trying to get a 4 day extention on their lives but it is not looking good. We nned someone to step up and adopt these pups (must be out of province) temporarily till we can raise enough money to fly them to B.C.! I will foster the dogs and find them new homes or transport them to another rescue, basicaly I'll do whatever it takes to save these poor babes that havn't even had a chance at life.
    So we need $$$$$$ to fly them out tomorrow and or someone out of province to do a temporary Adopt! We have less than 12 hrs to make this happen.

Picture of pups

[​IMG]

My PayPal for donations is hotdogs@uniserve.com

We need about $600 to $700 for crates and their flight. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: Help make this happen, I need advice, $$$$ and any help that can be offered up.

2. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

Have the pups made it out of Ontario???

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

They will be very soon! :D