1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vic for prez

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RedGoodbye, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

honestly id say Rivers before vick. he was without jackson, gates has been hurt, and hes putting huge numbers

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Man fuck all that
    Vic for mvp
    THEN superbowl MVP
    then The White house!

3. venom

venom Top Dog

I'd have to say Matt Ryan is ahead of vick also.... close numbers but matt is 12-2 with that wack ass defense.

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

allright yall going to have to start youre own thread. LMAO
    This is the "jump on the Vic for prez" bandwagon thread damn it:p

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Fuck the Eagles.

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Maybe not for prez he wasn't even smart enough to keep his circle a lil tighter and those presidents have secrets they never tell look at tricky dick LOL but if he don't win the MVP i will be disappointed

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Fuck the Eagles.
    Sounds like a good title for a thread. go start one get off mine lmao

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

MVP is just that. take each candidates away from there team & where do you think there team would stand? i like brady but the pat's were still 11/5 without him.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if Vick gets the job, ALL the interns will be fat white bitches. phuck you Bill Clinton

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yep you got that right Ben

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Bill clinton was the pimpest prez we have had since JFK can't believe they gave him so much shit when all the damn presidents do the same shit but damn that bitch is crazy for keeping that cummed stained dress he was just unlucky and got a crazy bitch

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

aww hell i would of gave O'l monica lewinski a few puffs of the monte cristo. cant be mad at billy for that. LMAO lee.

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Vick/Nelson Best ticket in town lmao

14. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Brady looks like brady pre knee surgery but the props goes out to belicheck. Coach of the year. Started 4 rookies on d alone and drafted a pair of stud tightened. Beat the jets..san diego..indy..baltimore and (this ones for preme) blitzburgh in there house. Pats vs philly superbowl

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im stickin to my pick at the beginning of the year...Baltimore in the afc
    and i have no clue in the nfc, eagles/falcons?. i picked the Pack (of course) but the ol injury bug has been hard on them this year.:mad: