1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Watchdog bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rocco, Aug 27, 2006.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man I hope that ain't your first line of D lol I done seen to many say they got a bad ass gautd dog and come home and shit missing lol Same with motherfuckers saying they got a yard full of killers and got 1 and he suspect lol

Revelator likes this.
  2. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

It depends on your priority. We had a ton of home invasions a few years back, and these were done whlile people were at home. That is my biggest concern. The dog actually is the first line....what a dog does, even if it is not a guard dog is create enough time for me to get my gun(s) and prepared. If it is a dog that will actually attack an intruder (I've had 3 out of 5 that would....probobly not representative of the breed) that creates even more time.

They did a study, interviewing burglars in prison and they said the number one deterrent was dog, gun was lower. Think about it: Why go through the hassle and noise of a dog, why not pick a house without a dog in then first place.

JcLazyX210 likes this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Think you could pull the trigger?

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Everybody say they can. I never heard 1 person say they couldnt.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

But I know more than 1 that didnt.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Let us know mr pro

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I would never leave my personal safety or the safety of my things up to a dog. Dogs are dumb AF. Lol even the ones we all say are so smart, they Dumb AF too. :))

Revelator, ben brockton and bamaman like this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Then you got the ones shoot them in both legs still get killed lol

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Live in the same town and know same people and he got a couple cousins, brothers and friends just as crazy as him looking for revenge lol even though he was in the wrong. Lol

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I'd have more faith in the dogs if the burglar was dressed in a dog suit. Odds are my house would be empty and dogs taken off the chain lol

Revelator and bamaman like this.
  12. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

I think I will take the 5th on that :)

13. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

That is why you always shoot center mass.

14. I am actually a military police officer who does K9 bite work. I ain't the dude up the street with a dog chained to a tree. My dog will bite man, child or beast at thr drop of a hand. The dog is the first line of defense when I am home. Secound is the gun. Dog bark will alert me, gun shoots will alert the neighborhood for them to call the cops. Dogs barking isn't a good then if you are trying to sneak into a house. Now if i am selling dope. You going to kick my door I'm regardless if I have a dog or not and you are coming heavy and deep. A good alarm system, camera , a gun and a guard dog is a good fail safe system. I got a pretty good mix of dog to do the job of home defense.

david63 likes this.
  15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What wrong with a dude got one chained to a tree ?

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

A Tree is only a anchor . It doesn't mean they don't get top quality care.

david63 likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Shiiit I had a skinny 145 lb crack head squeeze in a 6 inch space to try and get one of my Stihl chainsaws. 150 LB screaming idiot in his face 6 inches. Dog was on a tie out and it was a 6 inch gap for this dude to squeeze through lol .I watched it live and I thought I was dreaming. Broad dam daylight .

david63 likes this.
  18. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

This is widely considered the best standard for home defense. They did a study of burglers in prison and they said consistently that a dog was the number 1 deterrent. Sure, a homeowner with a gun is a factor, but w/out a dog to alert you a determined and silent thief could get in before you could arm yourself. This is Texas, everyone is armed...except for the recent immigrants from CA, LOL. The dog just by barking gives you a chance to get to your gun. Its always handgun to long gun. I have a shotgun but I train more with a handgun and my AR so I am going to go with what is comfortable.

Of course the problem with the AR is over penetration so you need to prepare for a very stressful situation. The assumption should always be if here is one there are more.

19. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Because the tree is not inside your house.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Listen to me lol dogs will not stop a crack head ! Only thing that stopped this guy was me but I didn't kill him . I knew his family .

david63 likes this.