1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you say when...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CBRSALT, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

10000 for studding my dog.. thats the can of peddling i would allow lol i would actually think the person handing me 10k is not ok in the head.. fck he can have the dog for 10k lol

2. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Since my dogs have black noses I get asked if they are American. Whatever that means LOL I just tell them its a lab/boxer mix. Out here in Cali its overrun with blue mutants. It's sickening. In my town there's KC Gottiline kennel their dogs have mange, are kept in small kennels 4x4 with no dog house, no cover from elements, n he still sells pups for $3,000 n up. Studs his dogs for $10,000.

3. lol this was a fun read, i think everybody is entitle to have/own what ever dog they please. I really believe if you are not an active person you have no business keeping a game bred dog, if they are nor gonna work, they are not for you... GET A BULLY, they look some what like a strong pitbull and they are calm and very easy going... most of the poeple who have/own bullys that is exactly the dog they need, PLEASE dont try to convince anybody to cange their minds or educate people... very few here are teachers to be trying to teach people what a pitull is, i think there are more than enough gansta wanna be's, and tough kids of the block who own pitbulls just because of how society see them as tough dangerous animals... all these guys and then a bunch more need to keep bully's .. if they had bullys instead of gamebred or "gamebred replicas" you will not hear so many bad bred pitbulls killing people of so many dogs in the street and shelter...NONE of my dogs have never anded up in a shelter or in the streets.
    i seriously think all of us should really encourage many people to breed and keep bully looking dogs instead, that way we keep people away from what we like and we save so much bad rep, that this bred sure dont need! at the end like i said, if you are not going to work them a bully is much nicer looking, stronger looking and much much more easy going, a BULLY is the perfect house pet, they just dont get anybetter.
    my opinion, i am a big supporter of people having bullys, Gs,poodles , and now the so fast famous BAN DOGS these guys will kill a bunch of people in the coming years i am sure, that will take the hype of pits for sure. anyways instead of bash the breed sooo much maybe we should try to support it and lead the peole towards them NOT away from them ...lol..
    i might be wrong but that is just how i feel, these dogs i keep are expensive, lots of work, can get loud some times and then they are not very well seem by society, i have them cuz i love them...but i do not encourage anybody to breed them or keep them, unless they will be kept for a purpose and they will get rained and cared and sport. if not i will suggest a person a bully!!!

4. ohh i forgot, and people who get into dogs for the money ...guess what? gs pups sell at $1500 like hot cakes for personal protection purposes, ban dogs are pretty much expensive also and are selling real fast, and BULLY like some people here said if they have sertain traits which i dont know much but are worth much more than an APBT, any well bred bully cost BIG BUCKS... so honestly those breeds is were the real money is at, and toy breeds!!!

5. unity

unity Pup

What do i say ??? "their lab x dogs them ":dogtongue:

6. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Usually I just laugh @ them