1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what is good bloodline to get ?~?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit4ever, Mar 17, 2010.

1. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

im trying to get a new pitbulls and i dont know what to get . where to get. what bloodline i should get. please if you got information pm me please.

2. spliff

spliff Big Dog

depends on what you like,what you want it for,where your located and what kind of $$ your willing to spend.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

go adopt!..........

4. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

I agree with Spiff and LWG.
    I advice you to go read some topics on here, And use the search function.

5. Jelet

Jelet Banned

If you are asking this question. Then you are not ready to own an APBT yet.

6. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

:thumbsup:

7. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Read read read and then read some more. And you will know only a little

9. skipper

skipper Big Dog

this is so true

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Do some more studying up before even adopting. Spend extra time reading up on D.A. in apbt's and confinement.

11. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I agree. APBTs aren't for amateurs, do some more reading.

12. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Labs are great

13. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Gatormouth red american's

14. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

You dont need to own a pit. A lot of us grew up with them and that is why we have them now. If youre deadset on having one though we cant really stop you. Read up as much as possible and try to rescue one before you go out spending your hard earn money on a dog you may not even be able to control.

15. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

The Reason for why you want one will determine which Bloodline you get

16. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Which one? Pick one. Grow with it. Comeback and share your experiences.

17. BOXDOG

BOXDOG Pup

Exactly :) thats what he needs

18. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

No one can truly answer this question for you but you. One mans dream is another man's nightmare. You should probably go to some local shows and talk to some local breeders and find out first hand what you might be getting yourself into. But like everyone else has said, please do some research before you just blindely jump out the window. I for one don't believe these dogs are for everyone but like said a few post before this one, if you are hellbent on getting one we sure as hell can't stop you.

19. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

yes sir. damn some of you guys are maddd hostile .
    i been with pitbull before all my life . had own it for 3 yrs but because of family problem i had to get rid of it. but now im moving out and ALMOST ready to have pitbll again
    i just watned some infomation not buying it so dont get confused =]

20. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

what would be the dogs purpose?