1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what kind of music do you all listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

Yeah bro … I can do that

Ssdd likes this.
  2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

When he said "I still bump Selena when i get drunk" I immediately thought of you big guy.

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'm not much for getting out the house and going out... I saw Koe a year ago in a half empty small venue before he was tik tok famous and I have to say homeboy BROUGHT IT.... If you can catch the tickets for cheap go see him...

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Gunplay should've been so much bigger than he was.

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

He got destroyed on this shit though

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Live is one of my all time favorite bands....

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

The greatest song ever written....

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I will say I like "newer" MM more than older Manson.

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Sooooo much better than the original version....

This and tourniquet were always my favorite Manson songs

15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I couldn't count how many copies of this album I've burnt through in my life

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I got to see seether in a small enough venue that Shaun Morgan drug a stool and acoustic guitar into audience and did a half acoustic set.... Dude is the MOST UNDERRATED VOCALIST of probably all time.

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I mean..... It's better than Bono on one of Bono's best tracks... (Sunday bloody Sunday is U2 best song for sure)

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I HATE Deftones... some how dude turned a complete garbage song into something worth listening to lol

19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog