1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What other Breeds do you like?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitDawg, Nov 9, 2005.

1. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

I know, I know, APBTs are at the top of the list, but what other breeds do you like? You don't have to own these dogs, they can be ones that you appreciate too.
    I like a lot of breeds, but of course APBTs are the greatest.

*Greyhound- They are specifically designed, working dogs like our beloved APBTs.
    [​IMG]
    *Irish Wolfhound- You gotta love the tallest dog on earth, and the Medivel Times history. (sp?)
    [​IMG]
    *Jack Russell Terriers and Patterdales- These are crazy dogs
    [​IMG](no pic of Patterdale)
    *Bull Terrier- They are so cute!
    [​IMG]
    *Borzoi- They are beautiful and graceful
    [​IMG]

2. WWII

WWII Banned

I'd say greyhounds, boxers, american bulldogs, and boston terriers.

3. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

I personally like the Boston Terrier, which I own but she lives with my parents. Love that dog.

Here's a pic of her I am sure everyone has seen her already but meh oh well.
    Also sorry it's so big.

[​IMG]

4. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

[​IMG] Black and Tan Coonhound

5. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Here's my Min Pin "Portia"
    Her color is what's called "Clear Red". (they don't all come in black and tan)

When I first got her:
    [​IMG]
    Playing with her fave toy:
    [​IMG]
    My female LOVES her. She thinks it's one of her pups.
    [​IMG]

6. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

I love all kinds of animals but American Bulldogs, Dobermans, & Boxers would have to be my fav. I had a Boxer he was a cool dog, very hyper! I recently was turned on to a puggle (pug/beagle mix) which I think is very cute. My best friend owns an American Eskimo she's really sweet!

7. gametime

gametime Pup

i too also like greyhounds good working dogs i also like english bulldogs lazy but nice looking dogs

8. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

bull terriers, labs, APBT, staffies, and thats about it.

9. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

the beagle is my next best dog great personalities and you can tell that bark from any other dogs gave my last one away for his own safety he was starting to think he was pit crazy dog

10. CB

CB CH Dog

I like them Min Pin them things are cool as hell.

11. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

hmm...rodesian ridgebacks, stafordshire terriers, and redbones. But i pretty much like any other breed of dog that has a working purpose besides lap dog. But nothing compares to the APBT! :)

12. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

13. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

APBT is my all time fav but i like all of the bull dog family. Besides that i like the Cane Corso and Dobies.

14. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

boston terriers and chihuahua's

15. I looooooooove this picture!

16. I love the American Bulldog and Presa Canario.

17. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I didn't know there was another breed(jk) I like Mastiffs(English, Napolitan,Cane Corso,etc.), but I don't like them when they are crossed with APBT

18. rpk

rpk Big Dog

I only got love for the APBT! No other dog!

19. i love presa's, cane corsos, dogos de argentino, bull terriers (standard and miniature), rottweilers, bull mastiffs and last but not least chihuahuas (only small dog i can stand)
    :D

20. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Portia is about 5 or 6 months old in the last 2 pics. She is 3 months in the first pic. She is 7 months old now, and weighs 6 lbs. Small dogs tend to mature very fast, so she is now full grown. Min Pins are great dogs. Not as shaky and crazy as a Chihuahua, they have a personality more of a terrier. They don't know they are small either, she thinks she's one of the pits!