1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Next person who tells me in-N- out burger is better than wataburger is getting drop kicked Square in the throat.
    Screenshot_20231002_175847_Gallery.jpg

Michele and Revelator like this.
  2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Come boogie one night we'll take you.... literally strip mall, corner spot, 3 bars under the same name and cover, big ass dance floor(bulls off to the side of that), middle area with a bar and games, back area with a bar and stage. All 3 hopping at all times..... $20 cover, over priced drinks, and more fights than you'd care to walk into. It's a fun time. Bulls are lame as fuck though. They're riding for a grand prize of a stack, in a bar, the area they ride is small as hell. It's cattle panels on concrete in a "club" lol.

Like I said special kind of white trash....

Revelator likes this.
  3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

BRO!!!!!!! Years ago I did a few transport runs... my buddy from the mid west was out in apache junction so I stopped there and grabbed him to drive the last leg. We both were so juiced to finally try in and out... they suck dick..... all the way around. Everything was gross. I'd eat Hardee's/Carl Junior first..... Hell find a checkers and eat decent lmao

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Most 12 yr olds can make a good cheeseburger. If I go to a restaurant and the burger is not over the top good . I will not be back . It’s no excuse in a bad burger .

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Made some tuna noodle casserole tonight.

20231003_185229.jpg

Chocolate pudding poke cake

20231003_212306.jpg

Blunt filled with Gumbo mixed with LCG moonrocks. We blast off at 8.....

20231003_200735.jpg

Revelator and Michele like this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Find a good bbq joint that makes hamburgers from the Brisket trimmings and that’s usually a good one .

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Eagle pass Texas for the weekend. Getting the party started right.
    Screenshot_20231006_132322_Gallery.jpg

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Picking up, dropping off, or chilling?

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You in Texas , hit Goldie’s up

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

On a side note I’ve heard from more than one truck driver that the dam Brisket at Buckees is pretty dam good .

12. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

I can't comment on their brisket, but I know those damn beaver nuggets are like crack cocaine for me.

bamaman likes this.
  13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

IMG_20231007_174257189.jpg Salmon with sweet potato puree and beets in a puff pastry jacket

Michele and Revelator like this.
  14. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I'll have some birthday food pictures for you tomorrow.......

F.W.K. likes this.
  15. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Fuck bacon & eggs
    20231008_132812.jpg

AGK, F.W.K., Pollo and 2 others like this.
  17. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

6031FD97-938C-4A8C-9A4B-8C3E8DAB7870.jpeg Fat boy shit

AGK, Ssdd, ben brockton and 1 other person like this.
  18. Fantisma

Fantisma Pup

Amen

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Fried chicken and chips tonight.

20231013_211518.jpg

Caught a great deal at the dispensary today. They had these carts on sale for 12 bucks each (they should have been $30 each) Since it already posted up on leafy, they had to honor it. Lol.

20231013_213551.jpg

Got some Gelato Shatter, Ice Cream Cake Diamonds, the Labs Badder, Unicorn Poop Sauce, Lemon Kush Budder.

20231013_213913.jpg

For flower grabbed a 1/2 of Sensai Star

20231013_214212.jpg

And another 1/2 of Critical Mass

20231013_214434.jpg

Some gummies for the woods tomorrow. Can't smoke deer hunting. I can but I prefer not too.

20231013_213409.jpg

Pollo and ben brockton like this.
  20. Fantisma

Fantisma Pup

Lol keep that stuff. Each their own. I like being on point 24/7