1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

White folks is the homie's but damn yall food is sort of trash lmfao
    20231014_153519.jpg 20231014_154829.jpg

Michele and AGK like this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

What is in the sandwich, hamburger?

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

It's two grilled cheese with a bacon cheese burger in between.

AGK likes this.
  4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Parry Melt

5. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

9893A7AA-B060-4A29-BBD0-3862A48C2592.jpeg Big Jim and Sandia hatch. Later in the year is the best in my opinion. More Smokey flavor up front.

ben brockton, Michele and tomjones2 like this.
  6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Not big on breakfast. This shit hits the spot though.
    Screenshot_20231021_114859_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231021_114907_Gallery.jpg

Michele, Pollo, Ssdd and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Not much different than my nightly 12 look like lol. Tajin brand chamoy(what is quick to find), salt, lime juice, tajin and pacificos if I'm gonna actually make one... I do the tequila separately mixed with simply....

If I'm just gonna down 12 it's just the cheladas in a can til I call it one lol. Try the pina they're good too

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And I'm on the espolon blanco... good spicy taste.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Don't know how you do 12 I'm drunk off just one lol

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Lots of practice

11. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

do yourself a favor and try it like this…

magi sauce
    Worchestershire
    Pickle juice
    Cayenne
    Tajin
    Hot sauce ( I use San Luis )
    Clamato

mix those together so it’s about 1/3 of the glass. Rest beer.
    All the products you should be able to find at any good grocery store except the San Luis.
    Magi will be by the soy sauce.

do the rim how you like. Sometimes I’ll use chamoy, supreme, lime, or Valentina.

I promise you make it like this you’ll never make it another way again.

Ssdd likes this.
  12. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

for beer my favorite is Estrella Jalisco, Victoria and if those aren’t around I’ll use a dark.

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I haven't tried the Victoria they're few and far between here. When I can I stock up on Pacificos.

I'll have to give it a try I'm not of huge fan of clamato but I'll definitely give it a try this coming off week.

Pollo likes this.
  14. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

CB1400E3-48AA-40F3-88EA-3372A5750CA9.jpeg 957E5573-A0A7-4B0B-9999-9A9205BFAAA3.jpeg These are my go to. Clase Azul tequila and clase Azul mezcal. My all around tequila I serve up the 1942.
    My ol’lady prefers different types of mezcal for the smoke.
    Thanks be to La Flaka I don’t drink heavy anymore because them shits were carving out a nice piece from the pocket book.

oh … ssdd if you haven’t drank Bohemia beer straight or with lime go on give that a go.

Michele likes this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'll hunt around and see what I can come up with. Appreciate the recommendations

Pollo likes this.
  16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Hell brother I think our idea of light drinking is most people's idea of "Leaving Los Vegas" lol

Pollo likes this.
  17. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

that’s funny but not lol

Ssdd likes this.
  18. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Had Beef tongue in Rio tonight. It’s lovely, would highly recommend.
    Actually would highly recommend visiting this city… it’s beautiful in more ways than one

Attached Files:

Pollo and F.W.K. like this.
  19. AGK

Tried a Puerto Rican place today. I don't eat much of that kind of food so I can't really say if it was good or not but I really didn't care for it at all personally. Had 1 beef empanada and 1 chicken empanada and a Papas rellenas. Washed it down with a hot chocolate with a shot of espresso in it from Tim Hortons. That was actually the best part of my meal lol.

20231027_122459.jpg

Then me and Luna burned a perfectly rolled hemp blunt of some righteous Gelato. Well, I did. She gets up and leaves as soon as I spark it. :))

20231027_223454.jpg

20. AGK

Tried this bar I've lived less than 5 city blocks from for decades and have never been in or ate at before today. Best burger I've ever had hands down.

20231029_201921.jpg

Smoking on TKO and Grape Desiel this week. Live resin carts.

Michele, Pollo and Revelator like this.