1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's the best proven Rascal blood.....

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by deadrabbitsoc., Nov 29, 2015.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

What kinda earl jr stuff you concocting in the lab chuvo

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

2. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Sadly nothing. My Father passed away earlier in the year and did not have insurance, my Mother was left alone with not only her grief but a great funeral cost.

I never kept a small yard of dogs and was left with no choice but to sell them off to pay for all funeral costs as well as a headstone for my Dad. I also bought a family plot so my Mother could be burried along side him when the time comes.

What I did have planned though was to breed to gyps of mine this coming spring/summer.

The first ones sire was tight Garner Earl/Earl Jr with an out of cottingham and her dame was a dbl bred daughter of Ch Brick with an out of line bred Kemmer's Pistol.

The second ones sire tight Eppinette Earl/Earl Jr and her dame was a dbl bred daughter of Garner's Hickson.

Gyp one I was hoping to back up to ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [325076] :: M.R.HARRIS MR.DERRINGER

and the second to ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [120870] :: HAMMONDS' RACE HORSE HAYNES

3. hwm

hwm Big Dog

I remember when Drew came to my good friend Bobby Corn's place and picked up Jericho and Goldie. They were both excellent dogs as well as J.W. Boles Missy and Charlie Mack.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I remember you speaking of that before, sorry to hear that. I only asked because I have some of the Eppinette stuff

5. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thank you Cajun. Having had both Garner and Eppinette Earl dogs I think the Eppinette dogs are more complete with what I will call the Jordan strain of that family being the very best source.

6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Bobby still around? I tried to contact him at his mom's old house in Texas City, no luck!!

7. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

HWM^^^ cant seam to edit!

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

When I think of other Rascal lines that stood alone in a more pure fassion, MIDGET was a key pedro catalyst for the Longrider...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [100662] :: LA MENDOLA'S CHATTER
    Whizzz...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [43121] :: LONGRIDERS ROCKET
    cali kahnnn...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [242120] :: PDK'S CRUSHER
    Crusherrr...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [43164] :: LONGRIDERS & LANDAVAZO'S COPPER
    Black Shineee...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [149695] :: MADGET
    right up your alley...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [106135] :: HUB CITYS BILLY BOB
    Billy Bobs sire George(straight country) was the first real bulldog I ever seen...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [396531] :: HILLBILLYS RIP
    His brothers ped shows the bottem side...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [106336] :: GONZO'S LIBERTY
    Simper Fi...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [102924] :: hub city's/HERNANDEZ PANCHO
    Browns Brother made a name also...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [317540] :: HUB CITY'S DIRTY SANCHEZ
    another heavy in black shine...

Silly Rabbit, I can hook you up with the hub or longrider... just as I hooked you up with TW when you asked me this very question ten years ago... I told you lil wayne had some nice black shine blood behind him and cutters as big as a lion...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [107044] :: WILSON'S LIL WAYNE
    some years later you aquired some...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [111070] :: <FONT COLOR=GREEN>HUGHES' SEĂ‘ORITA
    Now, when I say I feed your face... I mean it... and when you go to the hub, thank me...

9. hwm

hwm Big Dog

Corn lives in Santa Fe. I'm in Texas City. You know Corn?

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

kappa beach party what

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

HWM yes I know Bobby got one of my best gyps from him! I saw there was A Bobby C. in Santa Fe, I lived in Galveston!! Once I couldn't find him I googled his name! I'll PM you.

12. chuvo, I love them hammonds hounds, I saw race horse's mama this past weekend, shes old but they are hoping to get a litter out of her, I'm praying to get one. hammonds/garner isn't something I have but wouldn't mind trying, and my apologies for our exchange before, thanks

13. niko

niko CH Dog

What you know bout that Kappa beach☺Prairie view baby lol

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thank you herb, my apologies as well sir.

If you look at ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [77704] :: <FONT COLOR=BLUE>D. HILLSIDE'S MOLLY 1XW-1XL BIS and ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [21214] :: GARNER'S TIGRESS you will see why I wanted to add more Hammond's as both dogs are though out most of what I had.

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Headed to the Kappa on 4 swangers with adapters!

16. I wanted to do a earljr./hammonds breeding but the male died of old age, I like the elmo 2 hounds I've been around. and the C.ham/chinaman too.i know garner got the hammonds/frisco stuff but I don't know more than what is written here or his site, I was told to go earl jr before frisco......

17. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I usually wouldn't hijack a thread like this but bunny rabbit here sure didn't mind doing it himself on another thread.

I like Garner's 'Smilin' Bob Low, he is a legit Ch that was in the hands of a very good camp and imo a very good source of the Hammond's x Frisco cross.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [444316] :: TOK'S & GOODFELLA'S CH SMILING BOBLOW

Webtown's Nimrod is a ''lesser'' known dog then the highly promoted Bulldog Hill lineup but is one I would not overlook.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [435167] :: WEBBTOWN KENNEL'S NIMROD

Imo if you do not have a good source of the Elmo II blood then I'd stay clear. If I were to have a solid Boyles gyp now I would back her up to Garner's Momo or WTK's Nimrod. More or less similar to the more successful crosses done with Elmo II.

I wouldn't pay any mind to what you hear about Frisco hounds, most come from online dogmen who have never owned one and only quote what they have read. I have always been a fan of the Bolo stuff and liked it best crossed with Reno blood as well as Cottingham.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [13778] :: BOUDREAUX' RENO

I think the Frisco that is not bred to peddle (so tight) is the best example of performance Frisco. At the end of the day though and from my own tried and true experience I would always use the Earl/Earl Jr blood as a base.

18. again my apologies. chuva I like each of them examples. I had one with reno back in the ped. back on topic though no rascal over here...

19. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Nothing to be sorry about, that remark about thread hijack was about the thread starter not you.

20. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

really like to hear chuvalo speak on the garner dogs. with that blood he always seems to know which end is up.also good to see he's back on the forum.
    I don't know the man, but sorry to hear about his dogs. more importantly his dad. hope everything works out for you and your mom.
    part of my profession is to detect bullshitters and on many of these forums there are a lot of them.not that it matters, but for me the man gets a big thumbs up.